Mom is home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicky Texas

Reaction score
I want to thank each of your for all your prayers for my mom. She is truly a miracle, and a answer to prayers.

She had a massive heart attack on Sept. 12, and triple by-pass surgery on Sept. 16. It was a long hard road, but I

am so blessed. She is home. She has therapies, and doctor appt.'s. But she is improving. She is still weak, and

working hard on her recovery. She spent a month in ICU, and a month at Rehab. I am home with her. Helping her,

with her recovery. God is so awesome. It was all the prayers, that she is here. Thank You Lord. Thank each of

you for being there for me.

I am so happy for you that your Mom is coming along well. May she continue to do so for a long time to come. May this be one of your merriest, most meaningful Christmas' ever!
default_aktion033.gif

Hi Dear Friend! I am so happy to hear that mom is doing well. What a terrible ordeal you have all been through and its so nice to know she is on the road to a great recovery. I know all your holidays will be merry and bright as can be! Send her my love!

I'm so happy to hear that!!!! I'll send her more healing prayers. {{{{Hugs}}}} to you both!!!

default_saludando.gif
i have often thought about how your mum was going

i am so glad to hear she is ok
default_aktion033.gif

What great news! I'll keep praying for her continued improvement.

That's wonderful news! I'm so glad for you and your family. May she continue on the road to recovery and get stronger and stronger every day.

Latest posts

Back