Molly update!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarbyT

Reaction score
Hi again guys! Molly has got the silliest milk going. The PH is BACK DOWN at 6.2, but her calcium is like down at 150! I feel like we'll never get this baby out! I stayed up all night with her and she starts into the first stage, then the sun comes up, and she quits! I'm starting to wonder if she even wants it out! Thanks for all your help
default_smile.png
I just thought I'd keep y'all posted!

Hi and welcome to the Nutty Nursery
default_saludando.gif
We have had a few girls do exactly the same thing here this year, who knows what has gotten into them
default_thud.gif

Sending prayers for a safe and easy foaling
default_pray.gif

Sounds like she's doing just fine.

I want to suggest to you that you keep all your comments posted on the one thread, so we can easily review what's happened and what changes she is going through. It will make it easier than having multiple threads for the same girl. Thanks!

And we appreciate you keeping us posted!!
default_thumbup.gif

Oh haha! Oops! Sorry about that! I'm still trying to figure this forum out! Thanks for telling me

No problem! It's just really helpful for us to be able to go back and see the changes in the same thread, so we can follow her progress while we're writing and looking! Other than that, we're an easy group to get along with, and love having new people and momma's to meet!!

Can you post a couple of more pictures of her? Full on side view at her level, and one from the back looking down her sides at her level. We want to see how baby is riding which will help us "get a handle" on how things are moving along.

So happy you have joined us here. Read some of our posted threads for more information, Our goal is to get baby safely to the ground, so any questions you may have are welcomed. And we just LOVE pictures!!!

Thanks. We can now stick to your original thread and let thisone close down.

Back