Modern Shetlands...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercysmom

Reaction score
Still hoping to join the ranks of the pony owners....

My son Ben now wants to part with his first show mini (AMHA/AMHR registered, 33.5", a 1997 dark silver dapple mare) in order to make this a reality. I would sell her (not having much luck there as our NY state market is not great in my experience) or trade her for a Modern and there seem to be none around. As my hubby would say, waah, waah, waah.
smile.gif

Waiting for the famous Taylor auction in 2006 is not realistic for me - due to health problems I cannot travel long distances and more knee surgery last Thursday has me confined to the house for a few weeks! I tore cartilage in 2 spots while... GARDENING. I am going to take up skydiving or bungee jumping in my next life - it seems a heck of a lot safer!
biggrin.gif

Hoping the pony gods/goddesses smile down on us soon!

Denise

Why don't you post an Ad (if you have not already) on the Saleboard offering a trade? Maybe a trade with cash one way or the other?

Just an idea -- you never know what you would find.

JJay

Bluerocket said:
Why don't you post an Ad (if you have not already) on the Saleboard offering a trade?  Maybe a trade with cash one way or the other?
Just an idea -- you never know what you would find.

JJay

464348[/snapback]

Thanks, JJay - I have done that and our offering is a well bred double registered mini with show mileage and I am offering other incentives to make this a good thing for her new owners. I am hoping something works!
yes.gif

Denise

Latest posts

Back