mmmmmm poo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
Do your horses do this?

Follow you around and stick their head in the wheel barrow and smell their own poo?
default_wacko.png

My 2 little horses are obsessed with poo-in-a-barrow.

Bailey and the barrow-o-poo
default_unsure.png

Baileybarrow.jpg

Willow with the barrow-o-poo
default_unsure.png

willowbarrow.jpg

Both of the with the barrow-o-poo
default_unsure.png

2barrow.jpg

Poo collection all done for the day. Time to eat!
default_laugh.png

both.jpg

Funny little horses.
default_laugh.png

xox Leonie xox

They're so cute Leonie!
default_wub.png
Mine do the SAME thing, Kassie actually learned that if she puts her foot on the handle and pushes, poo goes flying and she seems to think its funny.
default_wacko.png

Bailey and Willow are so adorable in their winter fuzz.

Leonie,

Yes my Giddy does the exact same thing! Always putting his face in and is SOOOOOOOOOOOO helpful!!

Your babies ARE adorable in the fuzzy pjs!!

AH their so fuzzy right now
default_biggrin.png
Miss Melody used to be pretty obsessed with the wheel barrow too
default_rolleyes.gif
She would get in front of it when I was pushing it and even try to block it. I never got the whole poo smelling routine since it was only hers
default_wacko.png
Maybe she wanted to make sure it was ALL hers
default_rolleyes.gif

Bailey and Willow are looking great Leonie! Thanks for sharing
default_wink.png

Oh yes! Charm does the same thing! So annoying.
default_rolleyes.gif

And then Princess USED to do the same thing.... until one day I didn't notice she was in there and I had turned around to shovel up a pile, and I accidentally chucked it on her head!

Well their winter coats are shedding out now, we are in Spring weather now. You'll notice that Bailey still has his beard. He hates being groomed so he takes longer to shed out. Willow loves grooming time and her summer coat is going to be really nice I think. She seems to glisten in the sun right now.

Alex, maybe that's what I need to do to my horses. Hit them up with a shovel of poo to the head! Knowing Bailey it wouldn't worry him in the least.

too darn cute!! rebel loves to back up to the wheelbarrow handles and scratch his butt! i can't even count the times he's turned the whole dang thing over and he seems to delight in watching me scoop in all back in!
default_new_shocked.gif

OMG my three do the same thing. They'll stick their faces in the wheelbarrow, take a huge wiff and then curl their lip up. Like they expected it to be something different from yesterday? I do the same thing every single evening: put out their food and while they are eating, I scoop the poop. And every day it is the same thing with them. "Let's go see what Mom has in the wheelbarrow. Maybe it's something good to eat" Then after a huge sniff they turn up their noses. You'd think they'd learn, but nooooooooooooo!!!

Latest posts

Back