MMHC Pine Tree Classic Weekend June 26-27

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am bringing 2 horses on Saturday. If the weather cooperates I may come to watch on Sunday. I am really looking forward to the show and seeing everyone!

P.S. I will have Ribbons for Linda Cookbooks with me for sale if anyone is interested. They are $12 each and include 300 recipes. All proceeds go to pancreatic cancer research in memory of Linda Best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking like a big show for sure. Sound guy should be hooking up sound in the paddock barns where stalls are in the morning. Lobster feed is going to be lots of fun.
default_saludando.gif

That was an 'oops'. sorry.

Hey Mark, sounds like a great show. So happy for our friends in Maine! It's great to have another venue to show our horses.

Can you clarify? Over a hundred horses...meaning the total of the horses entered for the AMHR show on Saturday, PLUS the horses entered for the AMHA show on Sunday? With some doing double duty?
default_smile.png

For everyone who is asking or might not be clear:

MMHC has a TOTAL of 103 Horses pre-entered for the Pine Trees Classic Weekend Shows.

The break down per day as of 6/22/10 11:15pm:

AMHR Day 70 Horses

AMHA Day 64 Horses

This weekend is looking to be a great way to spend time with our friends, show our minis, and eat good food.

Missy

default_saludando.gif

Thanks to MMHC for a great show
default_smile.png
I only showed the AMHR day, but was glad to see entries were up from last year on both days
default_aktion033.gif
It was a great way to start our show season!

Jen

Julie how did you do am dying to hear how everyone did tell us all about your placings. Wish we could have been there but had other obligations this weekend. Hope to see some of you at Whispering Pines though.

Show went very well with two long days with lots of great minis and exhibitors!
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks to everyone who came and had a great time. Nice meet many new faces and see lots of very nice horses all weekend.
default_yes.gif

Many thanks to all the volunteers that helped make the weekend go well. Looking forward to next year. I think we are going to need more lobsters!

Missy did a fantastic job with the show and the judges were great!

Mark

I just wanted to add my thanks to the Maine Miniature Horse Club, Missy and crew, and all the volunteers for a GREAT show!! Hey, where else are you going to get 2 shows plus lobster and 2 birthday cakes??? It was also great to meet forum members and place faces with forum names. We had fun sitting around under the pine trees and chatting with friends while we watched the show. All this, plus it was, without doubt, our most successful show weekend ever!!! So a special thanks to Kirby, Kristina, and crew, and of course, MAX.

And thanks again to Mark for the great directions so we could find our motel!! We are already planning to come back next year.

Julie how did you do am dying to hear how everyone did tell us all about your placings. Wish we could have been there but had other obligations this weekend. Hope to see some of you at Whispering Pines though.
Our horses had a good day, Anita. The buckskin mare was 2nd and 5th in the Ammy Mares, Under halter. Then 2nd and 3rd in the Senior Mares Halter, under. She ended her day as Reserve Grand Champion Under Mare. The silver bay Tad Bad mare was 3rd under both judges in the Ammy Mares, Under halter. 3rd and 4th in the Senior Mares, Under class. And she was 1st and second in Solid Color Mares, Under. The chestnut driving gelding was 1st under both judges in his 3 driving classes and Versatility. The palomino driving gelding was 2nd and 3rd in his driving classes. We were very pleased with all 4 horses we brought. They showed well for their first show of the year. Thanks for asking
default_smile.png
We are thinking of bringing a few horses up to Whispering Pines. Trying to make our minds up this week.

~Jen~

Big congrats to all who showed at this show. Do come to Whispering Pines would be great to see you. Sounds like a great time was had by all we were sorry to have missed it.

It was our first time showing with the Maine Club and we had great time, It was a very nicely ran show, and real friendly people and the lobster bake was enjoyed by my husband ( I don't do seafood) . We look forward to going back next year.

Jane ~ Hawk Hollow Farm

Thanks MMHC & Missy for putting on such a great show. I had a really good time.

Looking like we should have a good turnout for next year. It was great to see everyone having a good time and enjoying the weekend. We'll have to add to the lobster feed for next time.
default_biggrin.png

Mark

I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out to the show .... I think the show went very well and you ALL looked to be having a great time. See everyone again very soon.
default_saludando.gif

I'm totally slacking on this forum thing, so this post comes a bit late. Anyway, Missy managed a great show as usual and my hat goes off to MMHC the growth of this show from last year to this year. Here's hoping for even more horses participating in 2011, although we were there until 8pm on Sunday as it is, LOL so maybe we don't need more horses.

I had a great time at this show and it was fun to see everyone. Special thanks to Mary and Katie for helping me in the championship classes, and to anyone I was able to recruit to hold horses
default_smile.png

Thanks Matt - I really enjoy working with the Maine Club and love seeing everyone having such a great time. Next year we need more lobsters for all the additional exhibitors!!!! Thanks to all the volunteers and thanks to all of those who came out to show.
default_wub.png

Back