MMHC Pine Tree Classic Weekend June 26-27

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Paradise Stables

Reaction score
Hello Everyone-

I just wanted to remind everyone that the Maine Miniature Horse Club is having it's Second Annual Pine Tree Classic Weekend on June 26 and 27th. This show weekend includes an AMHR show on Saturday with Karen Cabic and Duke Neff as judges. Saturday night offers a LOBSTER FEED for exhibitors as well. The weekend concludes with an AMHA show on Sunday with Karen Cabic (2010 World AMHA judge), Duke Neff, and Sandy Croote. This show is offering 3 judges for the price of two for the AMHA show.

Come up to senic coastal Maine and show your minis, eat lobster, do some shopping at the Freeport outlets. This is a great way to add a little vacation into your show plans.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Maine,

Missy Tansey

MMHC Pine Tree Classic Show Manager

Wish I could go, Missy! You always do such a great job running the shows!

My daughter is getting married June 26th - kinda hard to miss that for a horse show lol

Have a great time - and good luck to everybody! See you at the July shows!

Karen :eek:)

Hi Missy

you know I will be there, I cant wait to meet all the new people ,up in Maine. We will be there Saturday night for the Lobster and showing on Sunday . See ya then..JANE

Karen - Thank you so much and have a great wedding - NO you can NOT miss that.... LOL

Jane - I know I can always count on your support - this show weekend will great.

default_aktion033.gif

Missy

OK, I just talked my husband into it, so we will be there for the A show Sunday! Our check for the lobster feed will be in the mail tomorrow!!!

We will miss you Karen, but understand you really need to be at the wedding.

OK, I just talked my husband into it, so we will be there for the A show Sunday! Our check for the lobster feed will be in the mail tomorrow!!!

We will miss you Karen, but understand you really need to be at the wedding.
Mary, go going to Missy show at Spencer this weekend??

Not to hijack the thread - yes we are going to Spencer on Sunday and bringing our performance horses too. Need to get head examined....

We will be there both days with 3 on Sat and 6 on Sunday. Should be a really good show both days! After the lobster feed LL Bean factory store is only 15-20 min away for shopping all night!

Cathy- Weather is Mark's department - make sure you speak with him ... although he is trying to pawn it off on me .... Looks like we will have a big show. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Missy

Even more entries in the the mailbox today .... the fax machine has been busy too .... Just a reminder we need a count for the Lobster Feed for June 20, 2010 ....

Looking like a great turn out ....

Keep the entries coming in ....

Missy

Frank and I will be there:) We are bring 9 horses. Missy I actually sent my entries out today, you should get them on Friday. I am not going to stress myslef out filling out forms at the last minute this time. Well, we will see you up in Maine.

Great Liz - I was hoping you and Frank were coming up .... This should be a great show ... lots of friends .... looking forward to it. And pre-entered too - I love it.

default_aktion033.gif

Missy

Just an FYI - - we have 73 horses pre-entered for this show as of today and today is the pre-entry deadline - looks like a great show weekend.

I can not wait to see everyone.

Missy

default_aktion033.gif

The last count I heard from Missy was as of this AM was 98 HORSES
default_aktion033.gif
This is turning out to be big show, Can't wait .

Thanks Jane for updating - as of lunch today we have 103 horses pre-entered for this weekend's show and more in the mail at home ..... looks like an awesome show. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Missy

Well, I sure WISH I was bringing some of the horses from here. If things were a bit less crazy - or if I were 30 years younger - we could bring 2 more horses, in addition to the half of one we will be showing! (Of course he is a whole horse.. you know what I mean).

Latest posts

Back