Mixed size teams?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlottein

Reaction score
So I am predicting our new filly is going to be bigger by at least 2-3 inches from our gelding. I am thinking I will someday want to drive them as a team. I know it will be fine, but I am curious to what this kind of difference looks like, and if there are any issues? She is just a weanling so I have a long time. What are your experiences and share pics if you have them!

Attachments

• echo1.jpg
    echo1.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 5
  • echo2.jpg
    echo2.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 6
  • echo3.jpg
    echo3.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 6
The swing pair on my six had a big difference in size. The solid silver was right at 34", her team mate was 30". They did fabulous together. I was worried about striding, etc, but as they learned to work together, they actually started to stride together.12719195_680116265460742_1623882947337991779_o.jpg

One of the drivers on this forum, Northwolf, drives a pair that are not matched in size. If you search under her name, or maybe "pairs", you might find her posts. I haven't seen her on here in a few months, since things got crazy. She is in Europe.
Bsharp, your teams are always sensational.

One of the drivers on this forum, Northwolf, drives a pair that are not matched in size. If you search under her name, or maybe "pairs", you might find her posts. I haven't seen her on here in a few months, since things got crazy. She is in Europe.
Bsharp, your teams are always sensational.
Thank you!

Latest posts

Back