Mitzys new do!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Mitzy does NOT like hats all, it was rather commical to watch her last night.

Mom, your crazy I dont ware hats........

f262ab3a.jpg

Trying to get this thing off my head!!!!

f262ab39.jpg

I give up...If I puut she will take it off!

f262ab38.jpg

She is so pretty, and SO shiny!!! You must be feeding her right, and grooming her good!!! She is a lucky girl.

Now I know I am not the only mommie that makes weenies out of their doggies
wub.gif

Poor Mitzy, she looks SOOOOO embarrassed.
biggrin.gif
Of course she looks SOOOOO cute too.
wub.gif
wub.gif

Robin

Awww poor thing! Our dogs hate it too...they give you this look like they are SO embarrassed...just wait til the other dogs see this...I'm never going to live it down...etc.

She is growing up to be very cute!
aktion033.gif

She is very shinny and soft. She hates being brushed and attackts the brush when I am done. I do try to brush her at least twice a week if not 3 times. I just about a month ago switched her over to Nutra Natrul Choice. That has made a big improvement. It also helped her stools, they are no longer lose and slimmy, more doggy like. Better for me to clean up after.

I give her a hair cut every month, which thankfully she dont fuss about until we get to the nose.

She dont know what is in store for her when she is done growing...........can we say doggy clothes???
biggrin.gif

She is sooo cute! Maybe the hat just isn't her style
wink.gif

I used to have a maltese that I dressed in a little Harley outfit and he hated it! He froze when I put it on him, would not move at all. After 20 minutes of him standing like a statue, I gave in and took it off. He ran and jumped on the couch and rolled and rolled, like he was wiping ithe memory off
biggrin.gif

Back