Missing summer already, heres some photos to pick you up!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joyenes

Reaction score
I've been missing the beautiful days of summer with this freezing Michigan weather.So I went out and bought myself a new printer with a copier, scanner and fax. What a great machine! I had so many pictures that wern't scanned in and now watch out :bgrin because I have scanned several summer shots and wanted to share a few. Hope you enjoy them.
default_smile.png

The first picture is of my daughters mare Elated with her first foal a beautiful filly Mystic.

elatedblack.jpg

This next picture is of a bunch of weanlings and moms in the pasture.

groupfoals.jpg

This one is of Feather in the field of daisy.

Feather.jpg

This is Tucker, sorry his picture is so big thought I fixed it...

tucker.jpg

I can't see the first two pictures, but the

second two are beautiful! I LOVE the bay baby picture

Very much needed this time of year!

Thanks!!!!!

~Sandy~

default_wub.png
: Very nice pictures. Love all the grass you have in your pasture.
default_wub.png
:

MELISSA

the first picture wouldn't open (edited to say yes it did, just took a lot longer for whatever reason, and what a beautiful pair) but the rest are gorgeous!! I WANT DAISIES IN MY PASTURE
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: who am i kidding, I WANT A PASTURE
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
: my poor critters live in the dirt, we don't have irrigation so no way to grow pasture although i do have a tiny spot i plant grass and water so they can have a treat sometimes... but they sure love their hay!! and they love to roll in the dirt...

it's not snowing here but it is chilly for us, so it was so nice to see that green grass...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back