Missing member Debra Gee

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minimor

Reaction score
I was looking through some hurricane lists & found her name...unfortunately she is listed as "Missing".

Has anyone heard anything about what it's like in the area around Houma--Maybe Houma would make the news, while Montegut might not??

And has anyone heard anything more about the Bradford's horses? Did they get them moved out of Wakeland yesterday?

I to have not heard anything about Debra G, we are really worried.

BUMP

Please pray for Debra and her critters! I am very anxious to hear that Debra and her husband are okay.

I heard Houma fared OK No electricity yet. but will check on your friend. i live down here. Lana Cole is OK - She is from Houma. Hope this helps are give you some piece of mind.

just so you know- i am a longtime friend of debra- there is still no word- i have been contacted by the LSU - Vet School- they are trying to locate her for us- they are sending a group into her area - I will keep everyone posted as we get more news

I have friends whose family lives in Houma. Was told the electricity is out. They road out the storm ok.

I pray Debra is ok and just cannot use her phone right now.

will someone keep me updated on this?? Ive been so worried about her. the funds we are collecting will go to help other mini farms hit in this area so pls let me know

I keep checking her name on the CNN rescue list, but no luck.
sad.gif

There is one couple with the same last name, but not Debra.

MA

Houma Did pretty well the next day my crew was down there. Check BBC web site.

Bellsouth home page has a missing person. FEma has links also.

I dont know Debra, but now Im wondering if she is ok so heres to another bump!

ShawneeCreek said:
Here is a link to http://wx.gulfcoastnews.com/katrina/status.aspx.  Click on the name and enter her last name.  Then click on the city and put in Houma.  You should be able to see her name.  This is just one of many databases set up.
463001[/snapback]

I got Debra's name, address etc to a Vet group I have contact with in the area and they have promised me that they will go check on her. I will let you know ASAP if I hear ANYTHING. Her name was one that I got to FEMA along with all AMHA and AMHR members in the area - I sent this list to them Saturday and they said they would check on them....

I have spent hours upon hours looking for Debra's name to be on a list some where saying that she is okay. When I came here today and saw that this post was way up near the top, I thought for sure she was found. Please everybody pray for Debra and her animals. She is the sweetest person and a great friend.

I could go on and on, but please contact me if anyone hears anything from her or about her. Thank you so much.

Latest posts

Back