Missing airliner

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
So unless you live under a rock you know about the Malaysian airliner that went off the radar over the ocean earlier this week. What does your gut tell you? Hijacking/terrorism? False flag? Engine/crew trouble? Aliens?

Seems the Back Porch has no spark lately. So "hello, hello, hello...Is there anybody in there?" Sorry, I was just having a Pink Floyd moment and really do miss reading everyone's dialogue on current events whenever I can muster the time to check in.

I've been following the news reports but I have no guess as to what really happened. It seems the stolen passport carriers were Iranian but that really tells us little to nothing. It seems strange that there would be people on board who were masking their identities, which leads me to think hijacking - but does not prove a thing. Even if the plane was hijacked doesn't mean they didn't crash, sometimes pilots make a choice... Really hope they find it soon for the sake of the passenger's families and can find clear answers to all the questions.

If it isn't in a million pieces on the ocean floor, its probably been stripped for parts on the malaysian black market. I hope they find answers soon for the sake of the families.

I have said from the start thy it isn't in the water, it is on the ground somewhere, hidden by foliage or camouflage or something...that the plane duckedbunderbrge radar and flew to parts unknown. And now OMG they are saying that the plane was reportedly picked up onmilitary radar--it changed direction, dropped down lower, turned off the transponder and flew for at least an hour after air traffic control lost contact. And passenger phones are ringing through, as if they are in, not in water?

This is creepy--I say terrorist hijacking--but why? Not sure why some say the Iranians were not likely to be terrorists, just because they are not I own terrorists--the Boston bombers were not known either, until after the fact--and terrorists are surely getting smarter, and more covert in who does their dirty work.

After this latest piece of information,IF it is valid,I am leaning toward the likelihood that this could be some sort of hijacking...but for what purpose? I really feel badly for the hapless passengers, who had no choice in whatever happened....

Seems like the plot of Lost is becoming a reality... Sorry, I'm a huge Lost fan.
default_whistling.gif
I have no idea what happened. I personally think that somehow it's just vanished. I have no idea how, but that's just what I feel in my gut.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what little info is available, it sounds like it could be an act of terrorism.

Reactions: REO
This may be a mystery that isn't solved for many years. Not sure if the land is jungle like, but if it crashed the forest might be covering it up. You would think some of the passengers would have been able to use their cells to call out if they were hijacked or going to crash.

I thought some sort of craziness and crashing into the ocean into pieces, which could send the pieces for miles under there. And they haven't searched UNDER the water have they??? At least I haven't heard anything that way-but I may have missed something. The Titanic was scattered quite a ways and it was IN the water. There are so many loony toons in the world anymore.

it just sounds so suspicious. I wonder if it was terrorists just testing whatever new technique they have come up with? I hope not…but it does make me wonder. I am so sad for the people on the plane and , of course, their friends and families.

Now they say Chinese satellite images from Sunday show large pieces of debris in the water just off the tip of Vietnam....where the plane was (more or less) when it was last heard from.

It is just so strange.

And this morning we're told ∆ that ∆ was nothing related. It just gets more suspicious.

Wish the media would not spread rumors, but just report when things are confirmed.

There is an awful lot of BS being put out...radio report here at 9 am said the Malaysian officials have a pretty good idea where the plane is. They just are not revealing that information until they can confirm it.

That's just so wrong, no matter if it is true or false!

This worries me--I have been saying for days that this plane is going to come back to haunt us, in some form of terrorist attack--and if in fact it did fly for hours, without it's transponder turned on, then it was highjacked/stolen, not malfunctioning! Honestly--it would be good news if they were to find the wreckage. I am sick for those innocent souls on that flight, because if the plane did not crash--what is happening to them???

http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304914904579434653903086282?mod=WSJAsia_hpp_LEFTTopStories&mobile=y

This is just so mysterious. My gut does not tell me who or why is involved. What I do feel is that some government or likely governments know where it is. They all have spy technology but if they reveal their sources they reveal their capabilities. Some may even have reasons for keeping the plane in the news...distraction, an assassination, a covert operation, secret cargo?

I sometimes have dreams before something catastrophic happens. I don't recall any recently prior to this though. However, last night I literally had a nightmare. What I recall was a viewing a horribly bloody human head from up above it. I woke up with my heart pounding and was literally burning up. It was very troubling. I thought the dream might have something to do with this. But then I read today about the Toyota crashing into a crowd in Austin, Tx with 2 fatalities due to head injuries and others in critical condition. So I really don't know what the dream meant, if anything at all.

I was in the nail salon this morning and they had a news channel on the tv they were saying that the aircraft was deliberatly told to change course and was last noted flying towards Indian. There have been so many reports that don't add up, its hard to believe anything. What gets to me is cell phones, everyone has one, no pings, no calls, phones are still ringing when called? What is up with that.

That's what I don understand, with the cell phone useage, no one was able to make a sos call.

So that paints me a picture of people sitting in their seats with everything seeming hunky dory when suddenly everyone is rendered unconscious. If you are not awake (and alive as well) you are not going to be on the phone. Maybe then a landing took place on an island in the Indian Ocean or a soft landing in the water and then just go down, down, down with no debris. What I am asking myself is "was the intent to deliver something, destroy something, or to test some sort of technology? No matter, those poor unsuspecting passengers are likely collateral damage of people who are not lacking in power but are devoid of conscious. The unfolding of this could get real ugly I suspect. The truth may not come out for a long, long time.

Latest posts

Back