Miss Melody

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
Miss Melody was only about 45 minutes from my house. In the next few weeks she will be leaving to go down south to live with ShaunaL. I just couldn't resist going to see her one last time. Who knows when I will be down south and I have really missed her
default_wub.png

Of course she remembered me right away and there was lots of kissing and hugging going on hehehe
default_wub.png
She looked so happy and content. Her dam Molly is just breath taking and I am so happy I finally got to see her in person
default_yes.gif
Melody is sharing a paddock with two other mares besides Molly and she is learning her place
default_biggrin.png
She was boss around here but she is quickly learning that that's not always the case
default_yes.gif
So anyways, of course I took lots of pics...as usual and here are a few:BigGrin (with permission from Shauna of course
default_wink.png
)

DSC07411.jpg

DSC07487.jpg

DSC07476.jpg

DSC07436.jpg

DSC07432.jpg

Molly-Melody's dam. Isn't she gorgeous
default_new_shocked.gif

DSC07420.jpg

She was so relaxed and happy
default_laugh.png

DSC07409.jpg

* gulp *

I still can't look at photos of the two of you together without choking up.
default_no.gif

She's as sweet as ever and you are right, she has a beautiful Mum.

xox Leonie xox

default_wub.png
I'm so glad you went to see her!! You both look like it was the right decision--but needed one more hug to seal it.

After Blessing left--about 4-7 days later I needed to hug her so badly... but she's 5.5 hours away. So--I just asked Julie for more photos. She took them and sent them
default_smile.png
and I got through it.

I'm glad you're both happy.

How nice that you got to go see her again before she leaves the area. Those are cute pictures of you two
default_wub.png

I love those pictures, especially where she's "kissing" you on the cheek
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Oh she looks good!! Its so hard.

After my Roy left I was so upset for days. I still get choked up some times at night thinking about all the years we had together and all we had been through. Its hard but as long as they go to a great place its easier. I still get to see him and he went to a WONDERFULL home.

<<<Hugs>>>.

So glad you got to see Miss Melody one more time, the pics are awesome and I especially love the pic where she is kissing you
default_wub.png

Yvonne

Brandi, Apparently I have missed something??

You dont have Melody anymore??

I want to know the scoop...

Missy

Brandi,

I finally saw a previous post that you had rehomed her. Sorry I didnt realize this. I had been on vacation when you posted that message so thats why I missed it...

I will so miss pix of her, she is a Beauty!

Sometimes you have to do the tough things in life..

((HUGS))) to you.

Missy

Thanks so much everyone
default_wub.png

Missy....

Yes Miss Melody has moved on to bigger and greater things for sure
default_yes.gif
I am very proud of her and I know she is much happier now
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That first photo, and the black and white, are my favorites. You both look so happy! I know it must be hard, but just remember all the adventures you two had, and that you will always hold a special place for her in your heart.
default_wub.png
Glad you got to see her one more time.

Melody looks great! And her mama sure is a looker
default_smile.png
It is nice that she recognized you. Very pretty horses.

Angie

I'm so happy you were able to visit Melody again and finally meet Molly - isn't Molly the sweetest mare ever?
default_wub.png
I can hear in your words and on the phone that you are now at peace with your decision to place Melody and I'm really glad it is working out for both of you
default_smile.png

For those who may not know, probably most of you LOL, Brandi bought Melody from me last year and was kind enough to allow me to purchase Melody back from her when the decision was made to place her. Brandi, thank you so much for being such a wonderful , loving and caring home for Melody. I know the love and effort you have put into her will make a great impact on her life
default_wub.png

I can't keep up with Brandi and her quality of picture-taking LOL but I will certainly try to keep you all updated on Melody as she settles back into life here with us, her mama Molly and the other horses
default_wub.png

Thank you again Brandi!! More animal owners should have your degree of love and selflessness for their animals.

Ah Shauna
default_wub.png
I am just so thankful you could let her come live with you again
default_yes.gif
I don't think I would have felt right about the situation if it was any other way. I know she is loved and will be well taken care of
default_yes.gif
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to own her for just about the past year. I will be looking forward to updates when she gets home to you
default_wink.png

It is so obvious how much she loves you. What great pictures.

Latest posts

Back