Miss Melody, Peatrie, Reggie, and Buddy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
Peatrie is what we call our "special" child
default_biggrin.png
You'll see why in these first two pics :DOH!

DSC07150.jpg

DSC07145.jpg

"yeah that's right! I eat my boogies and I like em'!"
default_rolleyes.gif

DSC07142.jpg

She HATES bathes! But I win everytime
default_biggrin.png
At least until she goes and rolls :DOH!

DSC07119.jpg

DSC07130.jpg

DSC07156.jpg

The picture of the calf is funny!

Cute family you have!

I love your pics! I look forward to seeing new ones. I just love Peatrie and Buddy has such an adorable face.
default_wub.png
You must have a few laughs everyday with that cute little group.

Ohhhh Brandi..I'm laughing so had over here at your 'special child'. He's licking the wall
default_wacko.png
Well the saying goes, "every family has one". Your gorgeous calf is looking at Peatrie on the ground as if to say "WHAT THE!???"

Hey, Melody is looking good. What do you wash her tail and mane in? it's sparkling clean. I'm looking at Bailey's tail which is a nice shade of mud. It's too cold to deal with it now, but I'd like to know how you keep Melody's tail so clean. Looks as if she really appreciated the bath too....NOT!

Great photos once again. I never get sick of your farm friends.
default_wub.png

xox Leonie xox

:p Petrees job is to make you laugh! Buddy is still my fave of the group! He is beautiful and melody is looking pretty too!
default_smile.png
Mine love to roll after a nice bath!

Leonie,

I just use the Mane and Tail shampoo. I think thats the name of it. I haven't made it around to buying a conditioner but I do put a little Show Sheen on her mane and tail after it dries. I try not to put too much stuff on her because she is already so itchy! Her tail just cleans up nice I guess. Thanks!
default_wink.png

Thanks so much everyone for all your comments
default_biggrin.png
These guys are loads of fun to hang out with.
default_yes.gif

Ohhhh Brandi..I'm laughing so had over here at your 'special child'. He's licking the wall
default_wacko.png
Well the saying goes, "every family has one". Your gorgeous calf is looking at Peatrie on the ground as if to say "WHAT THE!???"

Hey, Melody is looking good. What do you wash her tail and mane in? it's sparkling clean. I'm looking at Bailey's tail which is a nice shade of mud. It's too cold to deal with it now, but I'd like to know how you keep Melody's tail so clean. Looks as if she really appreciated the bath too....NOT!

Great photos once again. I never get sick of your farm friends.
default_wub.png

xox Leonie xox

Latest posts

Back