miss maggie mae

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
11/26/97 - 7/30/09

maggie has her angel wings. i'm sure she flew right past God and found gary and flag. what a joyous reunion it must have been for all 3 of them! i wish i could have been there. i wish i could be there now but i can't.

RIP maggie. you got me through the hardest time in my life and i thank you for that. you were such a good girl, always a comfort to me when i didn't think i could put one foot in front of the other. i will miss you SO much. simon will miss you. i'm not sure ashley will miss your snarly little face but i bet she will. i hope you remembered to give your daddy my message. i wish i could have made you all better but i couldn't. i will see you again some day, my sweet little lollipop kid. you be nice to all the other dogs! I LOVE YOU!!!

maginwoodpile.jpg

Oh Charlene............
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif

Rest in Peace little Maggie Mae and if you wouldn't mind, please throw the ball for Tracey a few times too
default_cheekkiss.gif

What a beautiful tribute...your Maggie Mae sounds like she was a special soul who you were blessed to have met...

Liz R.

Awww, what a beautiful little girl. I'm so sorry you have lost her, but am so glad you had her in your life.

My heart is breaking for you Charlene. I am so, so sorry Maggie is gone but what a glorious day it will be when you are reunited with both Gary and Maggie.

Take care.
default_cheekkiss.gif

thanks, everyone. when i got up this morning, maggie was struggling to breathe. she has refused food for the past couple of days and i could tell she was weary. i rushed her to the vet's office and he agreed with me, that it would be the kindest thing to let her go to gary. i know where she is now and i know who she's with and that brings so much comfort to me.

dr. bourn will bring her to the farm after the clinic closes this afternoon so that simon and ashley can say good-bye to her. i am having her cremated.

this is just so hard. *sigh*

I'm so very sorry! My heart just breaks for you. But you know you did the right thing.

HUGS

Carol

Charlene, I am so sorry for your loss.

You did the right thing for her.

My friend's dog, Zing left us two days ago, so he will be glad to get a new friend.

I am so, so sorry to hear this Charlene (((((HUGS)))))

Maggie was a sweet girl....and handled the invasion of the Cardigans very well.
default_wink.png

I don't know what else to say...but know that I am thinking of you....

~kathryn

Charlene, I am so very sorry for your loss of your dear little Maggie. (((HUGS)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Charlene, my tears blind my fingers but I know the joy of reunion Gary had when they met up, now they just bide a wee til your time comes along but tis a long time yet to come..I know another waits to leave you and your heart is heavy, go sit by the petunias and let him hold you close.

I'm so sorry. Your post has made me laugh and cry at the same time. She was here for a purpose I think, to help you thro your struggle and now you are well enough to go on with out her she had to go. I hope the memories she left you with comfort you now as she did when she was with you.

I am so sorry. I know how badly it hurts to lose those little fur kids. In my lifetime, I have lost many, and it never gets any easier, but you will have those beautiful memories forever.

thank you all so much!

dr. bourn left a few minutes ago. he brought mag out so that ashley and simon, my son and i could say good-bye to her. it was sweet and sad. i know she is in the best lap she could be in now and i bet gary hasn't stopped giving her belly rubs since she got there! that is what helps me heal...that, and your kind sentiments.

(((hugs)))

default_smile.png

default_wub.png

Hi Charlene,

Sorry I was not home to do the reading for you. Hugs my friend, call if you want.

Hugs

Bonnie

it's ok, bon. i called and left a message...maggie got her angel wings in the morning.

thanks again to all of you. your sentiments truly touch my heart. i am waiting for a sign from gary and maggie that they are having a good time. they can't ignore me forever, right?
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back