Misfit update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
It has been humid, humid, humid here for about a week.....I hate humidity!!!!!
default_wacko.png

I walked into the livingroom a couple of nights ago (where the air conditioner is) and found this on the coffee table....

20080719_0040.jpg

A puddle of Misfit!!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

I don't know how long she had been there for, but she was quite happy to play pretty for my new camera!!
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

20080719_0041.jpg

20080719_0043.jpg

20080719_0047.jpg

20080719_0044.jpg

20080719_0046.jpg

I took a whole bunch more, but they are variations of the above!
default_biggrin.png
And the last pic I was playing with the different settings on the camera, and it ended up way to vibrant on colour, so I toned it down through my photo editor...have to say I really like it like that!!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

She chased me up the stairs today when I went to get changed....grabbing my heels the entire way....and YES she still has CLAWS!!! She lounges on the top step in the middle of the night, so you have to pass her if you dare to get up to go to the washroom....she pounces on you as you walk by!!!! brat....... She is also notorious for knocking things on the floor so the puppies get in trouble!! :DOH!
default_rolleyes.gif

~kathryn

edited for grammar
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh, look at how much she has grown.....gotta love those Ragdolls........ I am having so much fun

with my 2 know.......except we need to work on getting them to sleep during the night....and not party all night...haha.

I know!! She is absolutely gorgeous! And I love her to bits!
default_wub.png

Her name couldn't have suited her better though
default_rolleyes.gif
LOL

And she still wrestles with the puppies!!!
default_biggrin.png

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back