Misfit and Delilah

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
So Mom bought Misfit a perch after seeing a setup at a friend of mine the other day.....

This was just after she put it out for her last night.....I have a feeling we will be moving it, or Delilah will take it over :DOH!

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_5339.jpg

IMG_5340.jpg

IMG_5342.jpg

IMG_5343.jpg

IMG_5344.jpg

IMG_5347.jpg

IMG_5360.jpg

IMG_5357.jpg

IMG_5359.jpg

IMG_5364.jpg

~kathryn

Oh what cute pictures!! In that one pic Delilah looks like she's been defeated by those little balls...lol...how cute!! Is that a milk chin on Misfit?

We had a good laugh at them last night!!
default_biggrin.png
I have to teach Delilah she can't get up on things unless she's told it's ok or asked to....she is getting far to annoying about it....

Misfit is a Ragdoll/Himilayan cross, so she has white on her chin, front toes and back legs....she is quite the character....and LOVES to attack sleeping puppies!!
default_biggrin.png

~kathryn

The expression on Misfits face just cracked me up in that last picture. Great photos!

Carol

That last picture is great! It speaks volumes about what she is thinking. lol What a pretty cat (and cute dog, don't want her to feel left out ;) )

WOW! It almost looks like you took pictures of Lily!

That kitten is one cutie, I really love the last one, evil kitty!

Those pictures are just toooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

Okay, now that's just cute!! That last picture of the cat really needs some sort of caption regarding evil plans or taking over the world.
default_new_shocked.gif

Leia

default_aktion033.gif
I can now see the pics! My computer does this weird thing sometimes whereby it won't download the pics on here
default_wacko.png
. Great pics Kathryn. Misfit is turning into a beautiful girl. Clarise has been bred again to Mitz and we should have some full brothers and sisters to Misfit at the end of May. Can't wait.

Latest posts

Back