Mirrored Expectations Article

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gvpalominominis

Reaction score
The Mirrored Expectations - Part One - Owners ~ is ready for viewing. The objective of the article was to bring to light the way that both Owners and Trainers view their business and services. Two separate questionaires were distributed... one for Owners and one for Trainers. Part One of this article provides what the Owners had to say. The questions were given in strict confidence and any quotes within the article were those taken directly from the comments of the Owners answers.

This topic is not open for criticism of owners, trainers or your bad experiences, but you are welcome to comment on the article itself... ie: found it interesting, useful, etc. Part 2 - Trainers is currently being tallied and created.

Please copy and paste this into your browser:http://www.goldhorseproductions.com/Mirrored_Expectations_Part_OneSM.pdf

Mirrored-Expect-Pic_Web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a excellent article! very well done, I'll look forward to the next one.
default_yes.gif

I loved it! Thank you for putting this in print. I think this is something that is very informative and I am looking forward to Part 2 the Trainers.

Hummm...for some reason it just loops me back to this page?? Can't find article.

This was very informative and interesting!

Susan O.

Back