Miranda Lambert CD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MorningMist

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]I was thinking about buying the Miranda Lambert CD Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, but I'm not sure if I should. The last CD I bought, Jason Mraz's latest (not country at all), was sort of a disappointment and it would have been great if I knew that ahead of time :DOH! . Are there a bunch of songs on the Miranda CD that are good, or just a waste of track space? Input would be highly appreciated![/SIZE]

You can always go to Barnes and Noble, bn.com, and listen to about 30 seconds of the song to see if you like it.

Or you can go to CMT.com and find Miranda Lambert's page. Sometimes on those pages they have what is called a "Listening Party" for the CD's. If you do that, you can listen to the whole song for free.

Hmmmm. We don't have high-speed at my house so I can't listen to anything really. It'll take ten seconds to listen to two seconds worth of a song. :DOH! Or listen to a bit on iTunes either. I was at a friend's house with high speed and I listened to snips of other songs from a the last flop of a CD I bought, and I thought I liked them, but hearing them completely was awful. But if I ever get back to a place with high speed, I'll check out the CMT listening party.
default_yes.gif
That's a great idea! Thanks Sammy.

Your welcome.
default_smile.png

I remember dial up...UGH. No fun!

Anyway, yeah, I used to do that quite a bit with CD's I bought. I am a big country fan, so I would end up at CMT.com a lot just to look for new artists and the like.

Yeppers. Ah, yet again another downfall over the ever-so-flawed dial up.
default_frusty.gif
No YouTube either. It's a real treat when my little bro and I can go down to my dad's paper and easily spend three hours on the internet. And two hours aren't even spent on downloading the pages!
default_smile.png
Yeah, it really irks me when my family from across the country send me four or five HUGE pictures and it takes the whole month to load them
default_gaah.gif
. I totally envy my friends who have high speed. But at least the only good thing about dial-up is that it is internet. Just not a good connection
default_smile.png

I LOVEEEE my Miranda Lambert CD. Its kinda of like a woman who is speaking her mind in her music. The songs have good beats and I belt out all of them.

If you like country you should like this CD

Oo! I like the sounds of that! Do you have any favorites on the CD? The country stations around here only play Gun Powder and Lead and I was curious if Crazy Ex-Girlfriend was good. Thanks for the input!
default_yes.gif

I like Gunpowder and Lead, More Like Her, Down, Desperation, Famous in a Small Town, and Guilty in Here.

Haha, I like the whole CD pretty much.

That's fantastic! I love a CD where you don't have to switch from song to song and just let it play.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back