Miranda is showing signs of foaling!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
as of her last bred date (June 06, 2008). She had me up most of the night watching her. She is bagged up not real tight. I can only get clear fluid from her (not much). She will not let me look at her fufu. You can bounce a quarter off her belly, which has dropped. She has put over 100 miles in her stall doing circles and she is emptying her bowels, although they are not lose. She keeps doing the lip thing. If anyone has some extra time I would appreciate the extra eyes on her...
default_wub.png
This is her first foal with us, so we don't know what to expect as far as her foaling. Thanks for helping us watch her. My numbers are on my web cam message. Or here they are...1-888-899-2096 (toll free) or 1-580-704-1441. What a wonderful Mothers Day this will be....Dreamer is home grazing in the yard, and Miranda will probably give me a bundle of joy!! What more could I ask for! Theresa and Art....

Edited to add... I for got to add the link.. Here is the link...

http://www.wefoal.com/_2008/rockinr/cam.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOH Ooh!
default_aktion033.gif
default_risa8.gif

I can't wait!!! Remember, I'm here if you need me!

Fingers and toes crossed for a normal, healthy FILLY!

I have 6 more stalls to clean and aisles to sweep then I can help watch!

Charlotte

This mare sure looks fidgety! I can see why you were up all night watching her! Hope you have a baby soon
default_smile.png

Peggy

Where did she go? I was watching awhile ago, and now she seems to be gone! I hope she is okay!

Where did she go? I was watching awhile ago, and now she seems to be gone! I hope she is okay!
She is fine! I let her out for awhile to stretch her legs and graze some. Thru out the day she has gotten a mushy hind end, and her bag is getting tight. She was also panting some. I do wish that she would just get down to it and have that "FILLY"! She will be back in her stall within the next 1/2 hour. Thanks for asking about her...

Oh good! I was hoping it was something like that! Glad to hear she is doing well. I will keep watching for her!
default_smile.png

She is a very pretty mare! I hope I can catch the foaling.

Sending prayers for a safe foaling!
default_yes.gif

default_laugh.png
SHE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a good thing she does not have halter buzzer on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arg!
default_frusty.gif
default_gaah.gif
default_poke.gif

Theresa-

Sure hope you get a wonderful Mom's day gift today - guess I should say another one as your Dreamer is home. I'll be watching on and off today.

Happy foaling!!

Barbie

Just tuned in to the cam and she sure looks fidgety. Bet she's going to foal anytime now.

Hope there is someone around just in case?

Anna

Just tuned in to the cam and she sure looks fidgety. Bet she's going to foal anytime now.

Anna

Anna

Anna
I am supposed to go to work tomorrow....but it depends on what she does tonight....My mom lives right next door to me and will keep an eye on her if I go. I am really hoping that she down to business tonight!!!! Think FILLY!!!

I am at work today....BUMMER!!!! I would appreciate all the eyes I can get today!!! Thanks Theresa

BUMP!!!!BUMP!!!! I am in meetings on and off today...She is very close! Please call me if you suspect anything! The partners know that I am waiting on her to foal,and that I might get phone calls..Thank you for helping me keep an eye on her....Theresa
default_laugh.png

Im watching! icant find your number?

i see someone checking on her sending good thoughts
default_aktion033.gif

BUMP!!!!BUMP!!!! I am in meetings on and off today...She is very close! Please call me if you suspect anything! The partners know that I am waiting on her to foal,and that I might get phone calls..Thank you for helping me keep an eye on her....Theresa
default_laugh.png
1-580-704-1441 It is also on the scrolling message on the web cam..

Latest posts

Back