MInnesota State Fair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
I beleive them are the days this comming friday, saturday and sunday. Anybody gonna be there? IF so, stop by and say hi. I will be in the isle of breeds, probably sleeping in the corner of my stall, asking myself what the heck I agreed to do this for!

Hi Ashley,

We'll be there with our hitch for the parade again. Also bringing some driving horses this time.

Look forward to seeing you again.

asking myself what the heck I agreed to do this for
and of course the answer to this is because you love it!!

Heather

Funny thing is I am NOT AT ALL a people person. I would much rather be around as few as possible. But then again I work in a company that employs 6000 people as well so.........

IT sure is intresting meeting alot of them thou. NIce to me a wide varity of people, from country folk to city people that dont know what that is in the stall.

Meadowind said:
Hi Ashley,
We'll be there with our hitch for the parade again.  Also bringing some driving horses this time.

Look forward to seeing you again.

asking myself what the heck I agreed to do this for
and of course the answer to this is because you love it!!

Heather

452648[/snapback]

Hi Heather!! How is Buck doing??? Did you ever get him hitched?? Please send me an update...I miss him!!

Linda

Hi Heather!!  How is Buck doing??? Did you ever get him hitched??  Please send me an update...I miss him!! 
Buck is a sweetheart! We haven't had time to work with driving him yet, so he doesn't get to go to Minnesota this time. He's on the list for when we get back. Our neighbor's boys have him at their place while we're away, and they can't wait to get driving him. Here's a picture of him at the Brandon show.

BuckshotBorderJune05Sm.jpg

Latest posts

Back