Minis that look BIG!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren&Rocky

Reaction score
I have see a few pictures of minis that look like they were a big horse. Who has some to share?
aktion033.gif

I think Doors looks like a full sized horse in this picture. Hes my best buddy!!

Doors2%2052105.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mingus definitely looks much taller than his 38," but the third photo shows his true size.

ccfair3.jpg

ccfairribons.jpg

cocolfair-arena.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]
f2c99db4.jpg
[/SIZE]

Sillouette is 36" but looks like a regular horse.

f782d2a3.jpg

Steel is 37.5

maresbailey.jpg

Baily is also horse like at 37"

Doors is incredible by the way!

Lyn

Here is Lucky Fours Sugar Boys Superstar

LuckyFourSugarboysSuperstar%20(2).jpg

Scrapper a 5 year old at 29"
biggrin.gif
scrapper3.jpg

Thanks Lynn, I actually committed to taking him to Nationals. Im so excited. We are going to the Worlds and I cant take him hes just a touch to big, so I ratholed my vacation time away and did somethings so I could get off to go. Hopefully will see you there, will make a point to at least meet you!

I think my Gelding Britton looks like a big horse in this picture. He is 33.75"

britt.jpg

sorry for the size but i couldnt get it smaller today!

IMAG0011.GIF

My Big Red - Buck On's Panama Red looks like a full sized horse. I've had lots of people ask if she's a Morgan or Arabian!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Those pictures are really good!
aktion033.gif
I would have to do some work to make mine look like a big horse. He has a long body and short legs! I love him anyway though.

More pictures please!!

[SIZE=14pt]Ruffian she is gorgeous! IF the big horse look isnt already there you cant do anything to make a mini look like a big horse. I have had several that there was no doubt they were minis even in pics without people or give-away backrounds. Rocky is very much a pony much loved as he is but the long body short legs high butt thick short neck is just who he is..... unhorselike.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Come back Lyn and tell me if Scrapper looks bigger then he is.

[SIZE=14pt]Relic he is a nice horse but his length of back to his legs is the giveaway that he is a mini. Dont get me wrong he is a very nice mini.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I often have people tell me my little group look like big horses- here is a few-

justinbodynce0505.jpg

C Spots Justin Falabella- 34"

misty0603.jpg
Amore Misty Eve 32"

saganice0704.jpg

C Spots Salvo Import Saga 33"

TAmmie

Ive always thought Eclipse looked like a big horse in this picture.

Eclipseshowdays.jpg

I think its just the leggy minis and the right photo shot/background and it makes the look like a full size horse - neat though!

Here are a few that I think have the look of a big horse - I mean ovbviously they are minis, but I love their looks.........I tried to pic some pics without people in them

Cross Country Take My Breath Away

f34db592.jpg

Little Kings Big City Bucks

BigCitymatt%20leftbody.jpg

Big City and Bandtio

BigCityandBandito.jpg

Erica's Cloverbud

f2fedcbc.jpg

Erica's RFM Spring Thunder - NOT the best pic of her, I have a new really good one of her coming winning Supreme at her last show, but don't have it yet - she is actually very horsey/araby

f34db5ce.jpg

WallStreets Jessie James - to me like a saddlebred in looks/motion

f2c570dc.jpg

I've thought my "Big Red" (Winning Color's Hijacker SOS) looked like a big horse.

LakeElmo014.jpg

This isn't the greatest picture of him, makes his hip look small, and his neck isn't stretched, but O' well,

Latest posts

Back