Minis that look BIG!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=10pt]I think this head shot of 27.75" Heartlands Miracle After Dark makes him look bigger. I am not as sure as the full body shot though. I think the long tail and being stretched is a give away!!! Allison[/SIZE]

100_5922AA.jpg
BOOZERFIELDA.jpg

I've had a few people tell me that Shadow looks like an Andalusion; he is quite horse like, though of course the fence gives away his size. He's 37".

ShadowJuly16_1sm.jpg

Erica, yours really do look big! The color of your buckskin stallion is so good. That is what I picture when I hear the word "Buckskin". He is beautiful!

Most of these posted still look very ponyish to me. The first one posted looks like a Morgan to me. Lyn, that mare does indeed look Arab to me! Then Erica's one on top--yes indeedy that one looks full size to me. Then that sorrel mare of Ruffians...some Arabs only wished they looked like that! That said, it is all about opinion. Here is my boy that I think looks and moves like a big horse. Of course he is 37.5" tall so he IS a big boy...

spot08.jpg

I always thought this photo of my gelding made him look like a big horse in the fields! This is a photo of him as a yearling though so I suspect he was only 30-31" in this photo!

loco4.jpg

I think my little guy looks like a big horse (he moves beautifully like a big horse anyway)... Y'all are probably sick of him by now... Anyway, what do you think? Looks big horse or pony?

P01411.jpg

Latest posts

Back