Minis needed for combined driving trial in New Hampshire

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbark

Reaction score
The Carriage Barn is hosting a combined driving trial on July 19th and they are trying to get enough mini drivers to get a mini division put in to local driving trials. PLEASE, if you like to drive your mini and are interested in getting a division together for minis in combined driving, come and join in the fun and competition. The Carriage Barn has a web site with all the information you need. They want a mini division put in, but cannot seem to get mini drivers to support it......We did a clinic today with six minis...there are so many more out there that drive.....where are you all???? We did a dressage test, then a hazards course and then the cones course.....we all routed for each other, had a nice lunch break together and just had a fun time helping each other out. Please come join the fun.

It's so sad- the parts of the country with interested mini drivers can't get events to offer the division, and the places where organizers really want them can't seem to get the drivers!
default_wacko.png
default_frusty.gif
It seems like the West Coast is just about the only place where we have both at the same time.

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so sad- the parts of the country with interested mini drivers can't get events to offer the division, and the places where organizers really want them can't seem to get the drivers!
default_wacko.png
default_frusty.gif
It seems like the West Coast is just about the only place where we have both at the same time.
Leia

Isn't this the truth....

There are quite a few of us in CT, but NH is a bit far to drive for us. Actually, I haven't done an ADT or CDE yet, but they had 2 VSE's at the CT Valley Driving Trail earlier this month, and several of us at the clinic the next day. I think we all need to patient... I am planning to do a Pleasure Driving Show August 1-2 in western MA. We need to make sure our driving clubs are aware of all these events.

I would love to go, but Jay and I are not ready yet. We're doing our first CDE in October in Valatie, NY. Hopefully I'll be able to do more next year.

The Carriage Barn is actually right on the border of Mass and NH, so the drive might be less than you think coming from Conn. I use to haul to Oneco for shows, are you anywhere near there or closer to the coast?

Latest posts

Back