Minis in Delaware???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a recent photo of me, my mare I will be showing in SMS and the jacket I plan to wear!!

CCBA_SMS_1_c.jpg

Exciting to see several folks in the region and to learn of the active horse community. We are getting excited for the move! I think I 'almost' have housing figured out. One home/property that we LOVED went into foreclosure a few days before we looked at it. It doesn't take it off our list, but it does mean it would likely take several months to complete a transaction if we pursue it. (Waiting for the realtor to hear back from the bank that foreclosed on it). There is also another home/property that recently came available that we'll be considering - but if both of these fall through then we'll be renting a place from one of the contacts that was suggested to me in the thread! The rental has the right size home for my family and property and a barn for the horses - so it really is a miracle of a find! The only problem is the current renters contract isn't up until the end of August, and we are hoping to move in very soon. (My initial start date for my new position was set at Aug. 25th, but now they would really like me to begin July 20th!). So, we are in hyperdrive, but feeling like we have some hopeful housing prospects! Once we get settled, I will keep you posted and I will definitely be either 'bumping' this thread or PM'ing a few of you that have commented to see what events are still left in the year that I can attend. I won't be participating in any form this year (and don't really show anyway), but would like to come meet those of you that do, and also meet other horse people in the region!

Latest posts

Back