Mini's and 4H

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamlandnh

Reaction score
This past weekend NH had it's qualifying show for the NH equestrian team to go to the BIG E to compete against the New England States. This year they have offered a new in-hand division for horses 12hands and under (Mini's allowed in). So my daughter was tickled pink due to Roger doesn't like driving with big horses...she mad the County team up to States and at States she blew my mind away, her and Roger are going to the Big E and they are #1!!!!!

This is Lizzie's second year in a row to go to the Big E on the NH team, last year she drove and this year she is doing in-hand.

Thanks for reading, I had to share with everyone.

default_aktion033.gif

I almost cried when her name was called. She came home with many tops this past weekend, top Junior Quiz, placed 3rd overall with the quiz also, pinned in the top 10 in the judging part, brought home Top Quiz/Judging combined and than the icing was the Top Junior exhibitor which was also Top over all.

She has out shown me, when I was in 4H (many, many moons ago), I was only able to make the team to the Big E once.

Next year she will sadly have to take a year off from going to the Big E, they are only allowed to go 2 years in a row and then must take a year off.

Congrats to Lizzie - you must be so proud!!! She has grown up so much since we showed against her at the Colonial shows. Please let us know when she will be showing at the Big E and wish her the best of luck!

Big E is 9/21-9/24. They will be down in Barn E I believe in the NH row. She will have Little Valley's May I Be First (aka Roger), the love of her life. She will have Fitting/Showmanship on 9/21, they start around 7pm. I don't know when her jumping class or obstacle class will be yet. Still waiting on that info. As I know more I will post more

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back