Miniatures RULES!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethel

Reaction score
Hi All,

Had a Great Weekend
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Want to dedicate this honor to the Memory of Lowell Smiley .

Four of my grandkids and I loaded M's ,my 30.5",gold pinto champagne stallon with his cart, and off to a horse parade we went. This is is the first parade since the death of my husband(Lowell) and it was a B I G one!!! It was the Festival of the HOrse Grand Parade over 300 horses involved. There were 4 catagories and I entered My 14 year old granddaughter(Ashley) in youth driver. There were all breeds of horses and mules in the driving division, some from out of state. It was very tough competion! The winner would win a beautiful huge ribbon, $200 cash and 10 bags of horse feed from Southern States.

When we got home, we had a very special message on the answering machine
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
It was the parade chairman, informing us, that we had won the best driven division(includes all drivers and horses,mules in driving )
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I could not believe it, I was so overwhelmed. Parades were Lowell"s favorite thing to do with the minis, I always said "Too Much Work". Never, will I say that again(LOL). I'm sure that Lowell (dancing in Heaven ) was so very proud of Ashley and M's. I sure Am !!
aktion033.gif

Minis RULE!!:

Forgot my camera, so did not get any pics
no.gif

Jeannie at Bethel Minis, Tack, and Gift Shop in Ky.

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
WOW. SO GLAD YOUR ENJOYING THE MINIS AND PARADES. THEY SURE DO RULE! RULE YOUR HEART!!! CONGRATULATIONS. !!!!

Jeannie, How cool! Congratulations on your family's win. Good to hear that you are still enjoying the mini's & i'm betting Lowell is proud of you & his kids also..... Bless you all.

aktion033.gif
That is really cool!!

Congratulations!

thumbup.gif

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Now, Lowell was dancing with delight for the driver but, probably stomping at the "would be-should be photographer"
biggrin.gif

Hey, we'll forgive that it was the FIRST for you
wub.gif
NEXT TIME
rolleyes.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

So sorry I missed the parade --- forgot all about it -- and then it was OVER!

Rats

JJay

Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I have tears in my eyes when I read about your win and you are right I am sure your husband is laughing and smiling right now and probably saying "uh huh - you think they are too much work do you?"
biggrin.gif
I am THRILLED for your family!!!!
yes.gif

Jeannie,

I am SOOOO happy for you and Ashley and that gorgeous little champagne stallion of yours!!

And I know Lowell is too!! :)))

Susan O.

Danielle_E. said:
Thank you so much for sharing that with us.  I have tears in my eyes when I read about your win and you are right I am sure your husband is laughing and smiling right now and probably saying "uh huh - you think they are too much work do you?" 
biggrin.gif
  I am THRILLED for your family!!!!
yes.gif

475276[/snapback]

ME TOO!

Latest posts

Back