Miniature Horse World Magazine

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilnickers

Reaction score
Has anyone received their June/ July Miniature Horse World magazine yet?

Thank you
default_smile.png

Thank you!! YES, I got it today!! I am so excited, because my stallion and farm dog are in the article "Zany Stories"
default_smile.png

I had thought my renewal crossed in the mail, and I missed it.

Do you have to have a horse registered through the AMHA to subscribe to the magazine? I would love to be getting this. I had an owner of a horse tack store give me a copy, when I first got Halo. Halo isn't registered.

I didnt yet, maybe it will be there when I get home!
default_yes.gif

You should be able to be a member and get the mag whether you have a mini registered or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karin I loved your photos in the Zaney things article! congrats on getting chosen. Rhondaalaska and MyMiniGal you can look at the pinned posts on the top of this forums main page to see the new issues of the AMHA World and AMHR/ASPC Journal magazines. You can click to look at the whole magazine online, they are wonderful to look through!! you'll enjoy it.

Is the AMHR Journal the same as the AMHA Miniature Horse World Magazine? Misty is registered with AMHR and I am a member so that is the one I get!!

I can't seem to get that to work...it says I need Adobe Flash Play 9 or above and I went and checked, and I have 12.0. It is the most recent one of Adobe. Honestly, I would rather subscribe and have the magazine in my hand. Can I do that and not have a horse registered?

Edit: I did get it to work with my iPad though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Debby!! I am pretty proud of Luke and Bentley! They are quite the characters on the farm!!

To answer other's questions: Yes, you can be an AMHA member by paying the $65 fee which includes the magazine subscription, even if you currently don't own an AMHA registered horse. Visit www.amha.org for more info.

The Journal magazine is published through the AMHR/ASPC registry and Miniature Horse World is AMHA
default_smile.png

According to the AMHA site, Rhonda, you should be receiving the magazine. I just became a member. The magazine, that I was given, is gorgeous. I look at it all the time. It has the lady, that gave it to me, in it with her mini's that won in different shows and classes.

Rhonda, Maybe you could email AMHA and let them know you haven't received any issues. They are very prompt at replying. Could be they got the address listed wrong.....

Latest posts

Back