Miniature Horse Panels

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ever tried the Miniature Horse Panels to use as dividers in stalls, etc.?

There is a sale price on them right now and I really need something that would be easy for me to handle to use for a readily available stall divider. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

New Portable Horse Corral for Miniature Horses and Ponies

One panel in this set of 6 Steel Panels starts off at a mere 30" x 19". It then EXPANDS to 4 ft. Long. There are two height adjustments; One at 26" and one at 30". The Six Panels are then assembled in a couple of minutes to form an 8 ft. Round Pen.

The 6 expanding panels of the Portable Horse Corral for Mini's are constructed of 1-1/4" Steel. These heavy-duty panels are chip-resistant, powder-coated and completely galvanized for corrosion resistance. The panels weigh about 8 lbs each. The entire set of panels, with all the hardware in the bag weighs 57 lbs.

The set of 6 panels come in their own storage bag with carrying handles on all sides of the bag. With all the parts and panels, in the bag, this Portable Horse Corral weights 57 lbs. Dimensions of the disassembled corral, in the bag, is 30.7" x 19.5' x 7.9".

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried the Miniature Horse Panels to use as dividers in stalls, etc.?

There is a sale price on them right now and I really need something that would be easy for me to handle to use for a readily available stall divider. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

One panel in this set of 6 Steel Panels starts off at a mere 30" x 19". It then EXPANDS to 4 ft. Long. There are two height adjustments; One at 26" and one at 30". The Six Panels are then assembled in a couple of minutes to form an 8 ft. Round Pen.

The 6 expanding panels of the Portable Horse Corral for Mini's are constructed of 1-1/4" Steel. These heavy-duty panels are chip-resistant, powder-coated and completely galvanized for corrosion resistance. The panels weigh about 8 lbs each. The entire set of panels, with all the hardware in the bag weighs 57 lbs.

The set of 6 panels come in their own storage bag with carrying handles on all sides of the bag. With all the parts and panels, in the bag, this Portable Horse Corral weights 57 lbs. Dimensions of the disassembled corral, in the bag, is 30.7" x 19.5' x 7.9".

Where did you find these panels on sale? We'd be interested in them too .. Thanks

Thanks!

Where did you find these panels on sale? We'd be interested in them too .. Thanks

I know of someone who uses them and she likes them. I also like them.

Thanks Angie for putting the website up for me - that is the place where I am ordering from. I have decided to go ahead and get the panels - I just feel it is something I will really be able to use.

My friend uses them as a divider in her trailer. Works great. Just bought some brackets to hold them up. She covered them with a heavy smooth burlap so that a horse couldn't get his leg stuck while traveling. She also uses them with her foals. Makes a great pen.
default_biggrin.png

I wouldn't use them as a round pen. The gelding I just got jumped right over one. And my gelding I jump regularly at a show can clear a 3ft jump with no problem. So that's the only problem I see with them. :DOH! But that could just be my horses!
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back