• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniature Horse Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Miniature Horse Fly Bonnets!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockemSockem

Reaction score
I have recently been making and selling horse fly bonnets. Out of curiosity, would anyone use these on their miniatures? I have been putting one on my little mini mare to ground drive her but I am not sure if they would be acceptable at shows?

www.facebook.com/ittybittytackshop if you want to check it out - I can't quite remember how to attach photos.

Don't do facebook so I cant see them
default_sad.png

ETA: Just looked at your other posts and seen them there! Pretty cute and creative! As for shows, I'm sure someone with more experience will reply..

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't do fb either.

I have one that was made by someone in Australia. I wouldn't put it on a horse for a show, but it's nifty for regular driving.

For photos, you can go to "more reply options" at the bottom of the message. Click, and it should take you to "browse" then "attach this photo". I had so much trouble with pictures, but it's easy once you figure it out.

Latest posts

Back