Miniature Horse Clinicians

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacki Loomis

Reaction score
Our club does a spring clinic, do any of you have recommendations on who are some good clinicians? Reply or email me directly at [email protected].

Thanks for your help with this.

Jacki Loomis

Bluestem MHC

I've never attended one, but I'd want to take a clinic from Patty Cloke, Mike McCabe, Mike R., Larry Parnell, Ed Sisk, etc.

You didn't say what sort of clinic you want to do - performance, halter, grooming, etc.

I agree it depends on the discipline, but I'd suggest Larry Parnell, Belinda Bagby or Ed Sisk in general.

Thanks all for the suggestions, keep them coming.

Our clinic is primarily for Miniautre Horses but we do welcome any/all small equine. It is free and we like our clinician to cover halter & some performance.

Thanks again.

Jacki Loomis

[email protected]

I think alot depends on the discipline you are looking for - some clubs look for someone to do all around type of things from halter to hunter or obstacle

for that I would for sure say Lori Guglielmo from Heart L Ranch

I have been to a clinic with Syndi Kanzler and it was very good.

I have heard Amber Montgomery does a great clinic and I for sure would want to go to one with her- Same with Patty Cloke I have heard she is very good as well.

Some judges would be great - Jim Bruggink, Roger Eitel, Sandra Guy Fox. Roger especially is great with children and newbies.

I would second Susanne's suggestion of Portia....and, she IS a carded Miniature judge.

Margo

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back