Miniature Horse Cart and Harness

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Taylor Jo

Well I did it. After 2 years of driving I broke down and bought a beautiful Black with Gold and Brass Harness for my Oreo. THEN it was just so GORGEOUS I couldn't stand it

I HAD to have a NEW cart to go with it so I got a 49" Jerald Walnut stain with Gold Ribbon and Black stripes. Plus, for a super price I'm getting an easy entry cart. I'm going to pick the carts up at Nationals. I got both from Herron Stables. Mike has just been wonderful. He has been so helpful, answering all my questions, helping me with sizes, color, I had NO IDEA how to choose and he spent soooo much time on the computer and phone with me. I was so grateful and happy. Plus, his prices are great, you can't beat them along with his helpfulness. I teased him and told him I was talking to my daughter and told him he had one of those voices that just makes me want to buy!!!!!!! I'll post a pic of everything from Nationals when I get home. I'm so excited. TJ

Last edited:
[SIZE=12pt]Isn't it so exciting!?[/SIZE]

Congratulations,

it sounds gorgeous & am looking forward to seeing some pictures later on!
default_yes.gif

Thanks Ashley I can't wait to see it and share the pics of it. TJ

Latest posts

Back