Miniature Horse Auction in De. ~ Live on web cam.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy G

Reaction score
Here is a link to watch the preview live at noon and the auction live @ 2PM on Saturday.

http://www.marestare.com/events/reece/

Is anyone from here going to be there? I`d love to meet you. It should be a fun day.
default_yes.gif
:

I will be with my daughter and 2 granddaughters, age 10 and 14.

We will be there, so look for us.

Even if you don`t want to bid, it will be fun to watch. I`ll wave :saludando: at you guys on the web cam. LOL.

Here is a link to the list of horses for sale. ~

http://4sale.reecefamilyminiatures.com/200...onsale-list.htm

I had planned to go, but can't go now. I'll be watching online.

Kim

Hi!

I will be there! I would love to meet you
default_smile.png
)

It is a FUN day, BEAUTIFUL horses and

I've heard that there will be a pig roast too! mmmmmmmmm

There are lots of really nice horses and a chance to win a show quality colt

and filly!! One of my FAVORITE mares is in the sale........
default_wub.png
:

~Sandy

This is my first time to go to this sale. Sounds like a lot of fun. I`ll enjoy meeting other breeders and mini lovers.

Sandy, look for me, I have curly grey hair and might be wearing a peach color shirt & blue jeans!!

Sorry you can`t make it Kim. It will be great to meet others there and talk "horses" The pig roast sounds rather good too.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

#23 is a gorgeous buckskin mare. Anxious to see her. I`ll have to sit on my hands so I don`t bid.
default_wink.png
:

I will be there since I live only 9 miles away.I'm anxious to see what certain horses go for since I have a half sister to a mare and my stallion Brewers Classic Starmaker has a half sister also in the sale.Hope to see many of you there.It is always a first class sale with beautiful horses very professionally presented.

A friend and I will be heading up tomorrow and should be there some time tomorrow afternoon. Anxious to see all the horses and everybody. Aubrey

Great ~ I hope to see/meet everyone there. Have fun and don`t buy toooooo many horses
default_smile.png

Drive Safe!!

We are "out the door" right now!! 9AM on Friday. C you.

I'd love to watch! Lot 26 is 1/2 sister to my SHammy! Same sire, East Acres Golden Jubalee..but alas I can't get the darn Marestare webcast to work for me.

Any advice?

Help
default_wacko.png
:

Maxine

Hi Nancy, (Mikey's mom here)I'll be going! I can't wait to meet some new mini people!! My husband is a fuddy duddy when it comes to the minis, my father is my co-conspiritor, so he'll be heading out with me.

Carolyn

default_wub.png
: I thnk I got that cam to work. Just in case will someone please keep an eye on LOT26 and see if she sells and what for?

She is Little King Joanna Jubilee, and a 1/2 sister to my Shammy..same sire East Acres Golden Jubilee..They are similar in size, shape and that soft eye and sweet face. Say, SUnday is my 66th birthday and our 47th anniversary, (yes got married on my birthday)..so don't you think Carl should buy her for me? Can't happen so someone will be very fortunate..thanks ,

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'll be sitting behind the cam table doing the broadcast - so I'll be easy to find. Please come say hello! My daughter had to stay home, so I'm sure I'll be lonely! And I will not bid, I will not bid, I will not bid. Someone needs to come sit on my hands :bgrin

Well, I'll be sitting behind the cam table doing the broadcast - so I'll be easy to find. Please come say hello! My daughter had to stay home, so I'm sure I'll be lonely! And I will not bid, I will not bid, I will not bid. Someone needs to come sit on my hands :bgrin
Oh DO bid,bid,bid :bgrin And post pictures when you get your "treasure" home...

I can live it all vicarisly(sp?) through you
default_yes.gif
:

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather !

LOL LOL LOL - YOU NOT BID ! ! ! ! LOL LOL LOL !!!

I guess we'll just have to wait & see :lol:

Stac

Guess it started later than I thought as I have it now, beautiful horses as I expected, prices all over the place. Sit back and enjoy.

Latest posts

Back