Miniature Donkey Registry

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
We went to pick up our new Jenny and came home with 2 Jenny babies. The Jack and Jennies (parents) were registered but the breeder has not keeped up with registering her stock. They gave us registeration forms and reg numbers for Jack and Jennies ( parents) of the 2 babies we bought. Now how do we go about registering the babies. Any help would be appreceited Thanks This is our first donkies and we sent for a book on them We do raise Shtelands and Miniature horses.
yes.gif

Are you registering them with IMDR? If you are its really easy...just fill out the forms and do a self inspection of the animals. If you are registering with ADMS..then you will need to have a inspector check your animals out before registering them. WOW- coming home with 3 instead of 1, that was a very nice christmas gift! Cant help but love those little babies, they are so darn cute!! If you go on NMDA site, they have a 20 page, breed standard section that you can print out . COrinne

You will also have to take at least 2 pictures one of each side of the donk this is for IMDR,, I am not sure about the AMDR..But it is real easy...And I know there is a guy on the donkey board that will do a pedigree search and send you the results free of any charge~!
laugh.gif
I have not yet sent in the paper work for my new one, but I am going with the IMDR as I already have the paperwork and stuff from my last donkey and they send you a few extra copies~!

Back