~Mini Tricks~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Secret22

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I am new at this site. I have a qeustion. I am 12 yrs old and I have a welsh/timor pony that I am training. I recently taught him to lie down in 1/2 hour which he does really well. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what other tricks I could teach him and how? Any would be greatly appreciated! Thanx.

P.S I love the pictures beside you names of your minis!! I would love to put one of my Secret (my welsh/timor) on there but ot sure how, oh well one step on this site at a time I guess. Thanx!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hello from way North Michigan..glad to have you.!

Don't do the trick thing but I've seen a post on here about it before. You can go to the bottom of this page and you'll see a "search" box, just put in "tricks" or something and you should get results.

Others can teach oyu better than I about posting an Avatar..(picture)

Good luck, Maxine

Hi Charlie, its so GREAT to see you joined! You'll learn tons here! This place is like heaven on earth, and has saved many many horse lifes:) If you ever have a question dont be afraid to ask! Hopfully Desi (midnight star stables) will see this and she can help you! Thats the only person I know that is really into tricks:) Good luck! and I can help you with anything you need help with on figuring this site out!

What you do to get the pictures beside our names is, we go to My controls over were you log out (in the right hand corner kinda) and you click on avatar settings, you upload your pictures and then you hit refreash and it should come up! Good luck, and like I said if you have any questions just give me a PM and I can help you, and before you know it you'll have it down!

-Gage-

and also, I see you tried to do some color and stuff, you did the first right, but over by were it says color, to the right of that it says close all tags, and it will come out:)

Good luck!

-Gage-

Welcome to the forum. I don't do the trick stuff either. I've seen some clicker trainers with cute tricks. Could do a search on clicker training.

Welcome to the forum
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
I'm sure you'll like it. Just a wealth of information and lots of friendly people here. My mini does a few tricks. I trained him myself so if you'd like some information just send me a PM and I'll try to help you out. He also lays down, but no picture of that. Enjoy the rest though.

Maverickbow.jpg

Maverickbuck.jpg

Maverickchair.jpg

Maverickrear.jpg

Maverickstretch.jpg

Sorry - have never trained a horse to do tricks ---

but welcome to the board!

[SIZE=14pt]Hey welcome!!Roy knows 45 tricks. Bow, lay down, rear, shake a hoof and say yes!!Love to see pics of your horse!Roy is a mini gelding 35' red roan and Magic is a haflinger filly!![/SIZE]

1317d3ce.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Magic![/SIZE]

15dab875.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Roy![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Its great here-- we're all like one big family! See ya around..
saludando.gif

Sorry, not into the whole trick seen.

Hmm.. Secret22, do you know Gage?? It seems like you do...

_minihorses4ever_ said:
Welcome! Its great here-- we're all like one big family! See ya around..
saludando.gif

Sorry, not into the whole trick seen.

Hmm.. Secret22, do you know Gage?? It seems like you do...

482947[/snapback]

YES
yes.gif
Charlie and I know each other(well not in person)I am the one that refered Charlie to this site:)

-Gage-

Latest posts

Back