Mini Tricks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well of all the useful tricks...I want to get mine to do the dishes too!
biggrin.gif

LOL!!!! Very Cute!!!

But mine taught a 46-year old woman to giggle like a teen again, talk like a baby, and coo like an idiot!!! AND they taught her to come on command, give hugs and kisses just by batting their eyelashes, and sneak snacks to them when Daddy isn't looking! Beat That! LOL!!!!!!
wub.gif

Nancy
smile.gif

aktion033.gif
You did it and got that picure on..you are SO good and sweet to make those old people happy that way..one of the BEST uses for minis far as I can see, I plan to do that too with our little SHortcake.

And the tricks are fine by me!
biggrin.gif
Keep the fun coming! Maxine

SWA said:
Hello,I can personally vouch for Carole's methods too.  This last (I think), March or April, my brain is a little fuzzy on remembering the exact month that it was, LOL, but I recently sent my Champagne filly, Rose, (pictured in my avatar), to spend time with Carole.  In just one week, Carole had her doing the smile, kiss, say no, count, wave hello, standing on pedestall...and I was even able to add another trick to Carole's stepping stones....Rose can also do a funny "I gotta go potty" dance.  All that in just one week!  Carole is AWESOME, and one of the most kindest horse handlers Ive ever been blessed to meet! 

435499[/snapback]

well i went on the site, & omgoss that was one of if the first trick site i went on! she really is great
wub.gif
yes.gif
i learned a lot from here site!

heres a list of some tricks

some tricks

i love here horses & training ways, & i use a combo of her meathods(sp) & an old cowboy i knew
yes.gif
please take a look at here site, mindyou, she used to post how to on her site... not now
no.gif

midnight star stables said:
she used to post how to on her site... not now
no.gif

435662[/snapback]

Hi
saludando.gif
Carole's Home Page CLICK HERE

Just go to her home page, and scroll down. She still has her "Trick Training Tip of the Month", that she posts regularly.
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back