Mini Treadmills...what do they cost??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
Hi, I am thinking about looking to get a mini treadmill because my mini's just refuse to lunge for me! What does a used one usually cost and does anyone know where I can find one??

[SIZE=14pt]Tread mills can cause problems if not used correctly. My Departed friend Vivi had one for a while and it caused the horses to move and stand more under themselves than they should. She saw the results in the ring and was not happy. She put it in the corner of her arena and there it stayed. I think that they can do more harm than good.[/SIZE]

Lyn

We use a golf cart and a large area to work ours. They seem to love it, usually trying to out run it. It keeps them from putting to much pressure on their legs from working circles and we have a couple of slopes that help build up muscles. But treadmills like anything else depend on what you get and where you have to get it from. I have seen some on the sale board. But if it came down to not being able to lunge and I couldn't have my golf cart I would probably go for a hot walker instead.

Latest posts

Back