Mini Transportation--

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LGahr

Reaction score
Hello...

Some time ago I saw pictures and descriptions of a travelling crate or whatever you would call it for the

back of a pickup. I will only be hauling one tiny little guy and I have a creative husband. It would save

on gas and pulling a huge trailer to take one little guy to a show for just one class. I have searched the

"saved for future reference" files and forums but cannot find anything. It seems to me this picture may

have been posted by an Australian member.

I am not looking for side boards or a ramp.....I have those.....just the actual stall that fits on the back of

the truck and how it was designed for a miniature horse. Am I making any sense? Hopefully someone

will know exactly what I mean and direct me to the right place. If I remember correctly the stall area

was constructed of pvc pipe and wood and it had a top covered with something and a rubber mat for the

flooring but was not your typical flap in the wind tarp over the side boards arrangement. I would rather

pull a trailer than go that route.

Thank you.

You can buy them. I know Featherlite offers just the thing!

My pony rides in the back seat of my F150 extended cab truck... is that an option?

Here is the link to the featherlite truck box. I have considered purchasing something like this as well - wondering if anyone has any experience - and would they recommend these boxes or not? It does seem so silly to haul the big horse trailer when taking one or two horses to the vet or to an event somewhere. But I wouldn't want to buy one and then be sorry that I did.

http://www.fthr.com/trailers/style_templat...x&cat=stock

Latest posts

Back