Mini & Train Robbery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy S.

Reaction score
Or any one traveling through this weekend. This Sunday the 17th is another Train Robbery at the CKS Railroad in Knightstown, Indiana

YOU'LL GET TO MEET ZOEY!!!!

COME ON CAROLYN, CYNDI, DONA, JODY, ALL YOU OHIOIANS, KNIGHTSTOWN IS NOT THAT FAR FOR YOU.

HERE IS OUR GROUP THAT WILL BE THERE. TRAIN LEAVES AT 11, 1, AND 3. NEED TO BE THERE ABOUT 30 MINUTES EARLY.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.
greensfork050105.jpg

Sandy,

Not positive, but I think I can make this one!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is that train station located, address?????? I have been through there a hundred times and I can't say I have ever seen it.

Great picture!

Sandy I'd love to see it too. I'd be all over that precisous baby Zoey.
biggrin.gif

I always wondered what you guys used for a train?

Sounds like a great time, but I have an AMHR show this weekend. Have a great time!

OH NO...I just traded a girl at work...she wanted off for a family reunion and so I agreed to work SUNDAY....
no.gif

Remind us when the next robbery is...I hope its my weekend OFF>>

YOU CAN EITHER TAKE I-70 WEST OR US 40 WEST TO 109. US 40 YOU WOULD HEAD NORTH ON 109 TO CAREY THEN RIGHT TO RAILROAD TRACKS AND DEPOT IS RIGHT THERE. I-70 TO KNIGHTSTOWN EXIT (109) HEAD SOUTH TO CAREY IN KNIGHTSTOWN, TURN LEFT AND THEN TO RAILROAD TRACKS AND TRAIN DEPOT IS RIGHT THERE.

NEXT TRAIN ROBBERY IS AUGUST 21, CYNDI.

HERE IS LINK TO CKS RAILROAD INFORMATION:

http://cksrailroad.homestead.com/TrainRides.html

HERE IS PICTURE OF TRAIN, MARTY.

locoside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back