Mini Trailer Arrived - Additional Pics for Those Who Asked

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Well, this is for sure my new favorite toy! I am thrilled with it and thrilled with the customer service I received from Wrangler Trailers -- http://www.wranglertrailers.com/

The dressing room shot shows about 1/2 of the area. It is matted and has two ties. It can hold 2 horses if I ever need to haul more than the regular part will hold. The wall bewteen the dressing room and main trailer will swing to let minis in or out if I need to use it for horse.

The main section is set up to haul 5 minis. The windows drop down or slide to screens. The rack on top is for hay or carts. The gooseneck area has lots of storage space.

The trailer is 14' x 6' x 6' and the gooseneck is 6'.

I am in love with it
default_smile.png
It was really very reasonable to purchase and Buddy at Wrangler is so nice to work with! I would highly recommend the company
default_yes.gif
:

WFM%20Gooseneck%20Trailer%20--%2009042006%20--%20002.jpg

WFM%20Gooseneck%20Trailer%20--%2009042006%20--%20003.jpg

WFM%20Gooseneck%20Trailer%20--%2009042006%20--%20012.jpg

WFM%20Gooseneck%20Trailer%20--%2009042006%20--%20020.jpg

WFM%20Gooseneck%20Trailer%20--%2009042006%20--%20027.jpg

WFM%20Gooseneck%20Trailer%20--%2009042006%20--%20030.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, that's quite the trailer you've got there, CONGRATS! I'm jealouse!

Now that is what i'm talking about :aktion033: :aktion033:

I think i'm in need of a new 'toy' as well :lol:

I love how its customized! Very very nice
default_yes.gif
:

WOW!!! Jill,

That is one beautiful trailer!! I think it is wonderful that you have something so super nice to haul all those gorgeous horses with!!

I love the printing and the horses on it. What a great way to advertise your farm and your miniature horses.

Now make sure that little Miss Khaki gets to have a ride in it! HA!

"CONGRATULATIONS!" on an awesome purchase!!

Aw, Jill, that is beautiful/awesome!

Congratulations, girl, you earned it (in more ways than one *LMAO*).

That is a great trailer and you will look great pulling into the show grounds with that honey!

Wow I am envious! It is PERFECTION (tee hee) indeed!

Liz M.

I was raised 10 miles from where they made those trailers. My grandfather used them all the time. We are going to buy one for our minis this year.

Your trailer looks great. :aktion033:

I want to travel in that!!

Beautiful trailer and the logo design looks great!!

WOW ......... you will definately get noticed pulling up with that trailer!!

Tell your horses to go to the bathroom before they take a ride :lol: :lol: :lol:

HOW FUN!!!!!!!!

Wowzers Jill, that is a hot trailer! Congrats. I especially like it becase it has a dual axle, plus the gooseneck.

Now that I sold my big 3 horse slant, I have to start looking all over again, I will have to show this one to hubby.

Have fun with it, it's lovely and the graphics are cool too!

that is a nice trailer,hope your little guys like what you did for them or is it that you live in the trailer and the little guys live in the truck,(hahaha) really, really nice. :new_shocked: You will make all the others at the shows take an eyefull with this trailer. Congrats :lol: :aktion033:

That is so awesome, Jill. I bet you still can't take your eyes off it.

Thanks, folks! I am thrilled with the trailer
default_smile.png
And, no, I didn't actually sleep in it Friday night but I did run out there a billion times to get "just one more" look at it. I looked like a drown rat from all the rain we had but I couldn't help but keep on fooling with the trailer
default_rolleyes.gif
:

That is Wonderful - looks like a great setup -- thanks for sharing the pictures!

I have been impressed by yours and Eric's trailers -- if someday I were able to order a trailer, I think that brand would be my choice.

Congratulations - and thanks again for sharing the pics.

JJay

:aktion033: Beautiful Jill!!! :aktion033:

Just Beautiful!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

And I can relate, I keep looking out the window to check to see that ours is really, truly there too!
default_wink.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back