Mini stallion missing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBennettp

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Last night, my brother in law left the gate open into the hay field (completely fenced) and his 5 year old black and white pinto mini stallion tore through the gate, ran toward the back of the hay field and we haven't seen him since. He is not in the field at all and there is no break in the fence but we are sure he went either throught it, over it, or under it. All of the neighbors, the police, sheriff, and everybody else we can think of has been notified.

If anyone in central OK is contacted about somebody finding him, please contact me. They will start a walking search of all the surrounding land this morning.

He has done this before and was found 2 days later. He is normally kept in a hot wire because he has absolutely no respect for fences.

Thanks,

Mary

Wow, Mary! I sure hope you find him. Sounds like he needs to be in a 'horse proof' fence. Does he have other horses for company? Maybe he's looking for a girlfriend!

So sorry to hear about your loss!! If you post a photo on here that would be much more helpful so even if he is caught and sold as "someone elses horse" we can see what he looks like and make sure no one is trying to sell a horse that isn't theirs!!

Latest posts

Back