Mini Owners Will Use Any Excuse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin_C

Reaction score
Me included. I've been telling myself all year -- no new horses, no new horses, no new horses and have been pretty good until now! One of the colts born here this year will be leaving for his new home in September, which will leave the other colt without a friend. I can't stand that he won't have anybody to play with. So what did that lead to? Finding him a new friend, of course
laugh.gif
!

I am thrilled with this beautiful dark grullo filly (sired by Grosshill Dandy's Cheating Heart, a Rhotens Little Dandy son) purchased from Conder Minis. "Legs" will spend her next few years just being a baby, then we'll cultivate her naturally beautiful movement as a single pleasure driving mare.

I like to name my babies with visual arts names, so have chosen a movie name for her. Here she is: Conders Stealing Beauty (pending)

filly-trot-small_4279.jpg

and here's her little friend, "Buckshot", co-owned with Pineywoods Miniatures, who Brooke and I will be showing next year. He is the first foal by my stallion, Lucky Four Black Velvet Buck N Buck.

buckshotw.jpg

Robin C

Last edited by a moderator:
That is ONE pretty pretty baby....and your home bred boy is just awesome...love his face..I just can't begin to think of him being lonely......Congrats...I think you had a very good reasone to go shopping!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, I am so jealous!
wub.gif
That filly can live here if Buckshot gets bored with her ;)

Just beautiful!

I love a pretty head and they all have that, the mare with the colt is very beautiful too!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

I am constantly telling myself to use logic BUT it is not really working!

Robin,

A huge congrats on your new filly and that colt is so beautiful! Wow! Congrats again!

Ginny Long

That will be the most well nurished horse on the face of the earth.

Congrats Robin!
aktion033.gif

Stunning pictures. I can see why you just had to do a purchase :)

I have extremely good control when it comes to purchases horses.....it is just a matter of not going on line, going outside, watching TV, reading or anything else that may have the topic of horses in it. Other than that I have great control.

Tommy

Very pretty Robin, I like her and your colt.....

I am making up excuses as we speak as I have found another that I "want" (not that I need another but.......

Erica said:
I am making up excuses as we speak as I have found another that I "want" (not that I need another but.......
442270[/snapback]

Me, too! I've found a nice little B/W tovero filly that I would like to add to the herd, but I still have an APHA filly to sell first. I just wish things would come together for me, I've had this filly for sale since she was a yearling. I think it's mostly my location causing problems, I live in the middle of nowhere, a long ways from anywhere.
wacko.gif

Very nice, both filly and colt! Will look forward to seeing both of them in the show ring.

Jan

Hi Robin,

Congrats on your beautiful babies!
smile.gif
)

I just spent a couple days with Peas at the

show. Crystal is AWESOME! Congrats on your wins!!!

She looked so good in the ring, showed so well
smile.gif
)))

Brooke is just a wonderful young lady! A total pleasure

to meet!

Sandy

Miniequine said:
Hi Robin,Congrats on your beautiful babies! 
smile.gif
)

I just spent a couple days with Peas at the

show.  Crystal is AWESOME!  Congrats on your wins!!!

She looked so good in the ring,  showed so well
smile.gif
)))

Brooke is just a wonderful young lady!  A total pleasure

to meet!

Sandy

443423[/snapback]

Thanks, Sandy. I think she's pretty special too (Crystal AND Brooke
wink.gif
). Wish I would have been there to meet you, too.

Robin C

Latest posts

Back