Mini on Letterman show again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boinky

Reaction score
Just saw another commercial that Billy Christal and the mini are supposed to make another "suprise visit" on the letterman show again tonight. He had hte mini dressed up in a pink dress or something..LOL don't know if it will be anymore indepth than last time but just a heads up

tonights was way better!! i love the little dance he did with the horse and the cute little shoes they had on it! lol

Found this one but Letterman was being pretty darn rude

Thanks for the link
default_smile.png
That was last nights show tho...hope he puts up tonights on youtube
default_laugh.png

That was cute! Has anyone found the one from last night then?

I think you can put your mind at rest about any apparent "rudeness" or "anger." You don't just show up on the stage of something as tightly run as the Letterman show, and with a horse, for heaven's sakes! Billy Crystal's humor is often a bit subtle, I think it was all an act. "Little Brown" seems to be a natural comedian! I wonder if they realised when they dreamed this stunt up that they would get upstaged by a prop!
default_biggrin.png

Dave was not being rude - they were just playing off each other - TOO FUNNY!!

And as tightly as the Late Show is run- I doubt if Billy Crystal walking on was a complete surprise.... but the mini may have been!
default_biggrin.png

I cought the episode last night. I really do not watch leterman, im more of a Conan O'Brain fan mysef
default_smile.png

But it was very cute, the mini had on a pink dress and bows
default_yes.gif

Aww that was funny. You just have to know Dave and the show.

How cute! I saw the one last night, but missed this one (I generally don't stay up that late). Such an adorable mini with all that hair!!!
default_biggrin.png

Dave has a dry wit, but he is an animal lover. I've seen his Stupid Pet Tricks segments when he didn't like the way the people were treating their dogs, or thought they weren't praising them enough, and he wasn't shy about how he felt.

Latest posts

Back