Mini on David Letterman show tonight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boinky

Reaction score
Ok so kind of short notice but i JUST saw a commercial for tonights letterman show. Billy Christal is supposed to be on it and it showed him leading a silver bay mini horse onto the set and talking to David. Not sure what the deal is with it but thought i'd let you all know there will be a mini on there!

Thanks, I'll be checking it out!
default_smile.png

What a cute mini! He whinnied at all the right places! Saddle and all! Called him Li'l Brown

I turned it on, but must have been too late. Shucks, I would have liked to see it.

that waws a big let down..lol he was only on there about 2 minutes. It was billy chrystal promoting the anniversary (not sure how many years he said it's been) of City Slickers. They didn't discuss the mini at all.

They did talk a little about the horse, Little Brown I think they called him. Poor horse looked a little nervous but at least he didn't poop
default_biggrin.png
. He did really well despite being nervous though. I agree that he is indeed a cute little horse.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back