Mini-O-Rama?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millstone Farm

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there will be a Mini-O-Rama show this year in the Ocala area?

I checked the AMHA web site and saw that Sid Hutchcraft is running a show the weekend before Thanksgiving, but wonder if there will be a show the weekend after.

Thanks!

Of course! The Mini O Rama is an awesome show! I believe we are past 25 years mark if not atleast close. Please do come down and join us in FL! Its a great show for points, and to qualify for next year.

See you at Nationals,

Chandler

What are the dates and who are the judges? We were thinking of coming down too, but it isn't listed on the AMHA site. Also where is it being held? And are there show bills for it yet.

yes lots of questions, also who are the judges for Sunshine Classic?

You can get all the info you need straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak. Sid will be at the World show (manages the Sunshine Classic) and Marilyn GIlchrist will be there as well (manages Mini-O-Rama). I do know that show bills are not available yet for Mini-O, but will be soon after the World Show, but Marilyn could certainly let you know who the judges are for both shows.

Robin C

Latest posts

Back