MINI MULES

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frekles93

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]What is "the" main registery for mini mules? or big mules for that matter. I went to www.lovelongears.com but was wanting to know if there was others. I am not having good luck with my searches on the subject.[/SIZE]

April

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you for letting me know about the new registery. I think I will be getting one registered through ADMS. Is there any way you could show me a pic of what the papers look like? What other registery is there for miniature donkeys? Im not sure what the people who have the jack has them reg. in[/SIZE]

April

RN# ___________________

Reg #___________________

APPLICATION FOR ADMS Registration MDR ADJR AMR AMRA ZEHBRA

NAME OF ANIMAL: All animals must have a prefix in front of their name, eitherthe owner's or the breeders. Use your prefix in the same form each time. Do not use "qouute mark".

In accordance with the ADMS rules, name changes must have written permission, be performed before the animal is 2, and with a $10.00 name change fee. As the ORIGINAL OWNER at the time of registration, I DO or DO NOT Authorize a name change at a later date ______________________ my prefix may not be changed_______________________.

SEX: Circle One Only

Male Female Gelded male Color: Coat at time of reg:

summer winter

foal coat

Tattoos, brands, markings. Note anything that will aid in identification. Include numbers or tattoos from other registries. Unless otherwise noted, all donkey are assumed to have a cross and stripe and earmarks. Not abscense of these if applicable. Note star or collar buttons. INCLUDE PHOTOS OF ALL ANIMALS (one full side view of each side, right and left. Animals showing extreme Disproportional Characteristics MUST BE REVIEWED on an Individual Basis.

BITE: must be marked: Even Overbite (1/4" max) Underbite

If male over age 2 both testicles descended? Yes NO

Date of Birth :

Height if over 3 years old:

Breed or Type: Miniature Mediterranean Donkey Small Standard Standard Donkey Lg. Standard

Mammoth Jackstock Miniature Mule Saddle Mule/Hinny Saddle Mule/HInny of Gaited Breeding Work/Pack Mule/Hinny Draft Mule Race Mule Zebra Hybrid Zebra Bloodstock

Other ___________________________

BREEDING CERTIFICATE:

Required for registered sire to be listed. If THIS area is not signed or other certificate is not proveded on registered sires, REGARDLESS OF AGE OF ANIMAL BEING REGISTERED, the sire will be listed as unverified.

I certify that the jack listed at left covered the jennet listed OR was pasture exposed to my jack on the dates shown below:

Signed :

OR: I OWNED BOTH THE JACK AND THE JENNET AT THE TIME OF BREEDING.

SIRE: Prefix and full name:

Breed Color Height Reg #(s)

DAM: Prefix and full name:

Breed Color Height Reg #(s)

PRINT NAME AND ADDRESS OF BREEDER: (Breeder is the owner of the dam at the time of breeding to the jack.) Breeders are responsible for making sure the jack owner signs the breeding certificates, such as the above box or other form.

Place of birth of animal being registered (if known): City State

PRINT NAME AND ADDRESS OF OWNER:

Signature of owner or agent:

Mail with photos and fee to : the American Donkey and Mule Society

PO Box 1210, Lewisville TX 75067 (972) 219-0781 phone. (972) 420-9980 fax

(please do not fax applications to us, as we need photos and your payment as well)

You must be a current member of the ADMS in order to register an animal. (If you are recieving your BRAYER magazine, your dues are current. If not, please send your membership fee of $20.00 ($27.00 Canada, $30 Overseas) for your membership in addition to the animal's registration fee.

If the Breeder wishes to Register and Transfer to the new owner at the same time, breeder should list themselves as the breeder and the new owner in the owner area. No additional transfer fee is required. If the BREEDER wishes to be listed as the first owner and THEN to transfer to a new owner, the additional $5.00 transfer fee will be needed as well, along with a transfer form. Please read the rules for registrations as well, also posted on this website.

There is also the IMDR which I think is International Miniature Donkey Registry. I don't have their website though. You hear more registered with ADMS than IMDR around my area though.

Latest posts

Back