Mini Mules/Donkeys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini_Luver92

Reaction score
I was looking into mini mules amd mini Donkeys, what breed do you consider to be the best for guarding ducks, do you know where to find cheap pet quality Mini Mules/Donkeys,

Thanks

Lindsey

PS- Do you know of any info sites on Mini Mules
xkngt.gif

I dont have any experience with donkeys and ducks, all I know is my donkeys would chase or stomp them right out of the pasture. I do think "farmdude" had ducks, (or some type of birds) in with his animals. Maybe he will get on and be able to answer your question. Also, if you type miniature mules in your search engine that should bring you up to sites. Sorry we cant help you.

I raise mini mules. I don't know how they would do with ducks. They do like to chase things. Maybe if they are raised with them they may learn they are "their" ducks.

I don't know of any other websites that have a lot of info on mini mules. I get a lot of inquires about my kids. I haven't sold any of mine because I get too attached. I'm expecting 2 next April and they will be for sale (at least at this point
whistling.gif
) but mine are show quality mules.

Latest posts

Back