Mini mare is possibly pregnant

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Flicka, I pressed the drop directly on the pH strip... only if your strips test other things, you have to make sure it lands on the right square, else you'll get the wrong numbers ! :) You'll see, pH testing is so much fun ! 😁

And yes, she's progressing very well ! True, she doesn't look dropped yet, but IMO, I think she will soon start to drop.

Were do you get your ph test strips?

From any store that has pool pH strips ! Like Walmart or pool stores... I like the brand Aquachek, I find the strips are accurate. Edit to add: But do make sure that the strips are fresh. If they're a year old or older, they'll give you funny numbers.

Last edited:
I went out and tried the warm wet cloth, she didn't like the cloth down there, I did wash her bag but still no milk. I will try again later

Yes, try again tomorrow ... it will take a few times before the milk comes out. You can also gently massage while you wash it. She might not appreciate though ! ;)

Latest posts

Back