Mini Maiden Mare due to foal.....hopefully soon??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_thumbup.gif

Update on the mama-to-be......her milk bar was a 'little' more larger. Nipples are still pointing inward, but gettin bigger (slowly!!)....It was not a huge difference, but a small, noticable difference from previous check.

Checkin her multiple times daily to see if there are any other 'signs' of change.

I notice that her 'belly' is gettin more 'foal shape' in that there is a mildly noticable 'divot' between her pelvis and her belly coming outward (area of hip where the hairs are turned different directions in all horses)....hopefully I explained that correctly.....lol

that's all on this end

.....got 2 cameras.....now reading instructions.....lol....and attempting to set up.....

can anyone answer my previous question.....do I need more than 1 dazzle?

Thank you Aunties/Uncles/Fosters/Grand Parents!

Sorry, I'm no help either, but am waiting impatiently to see your pretty girl on cam!
default_yes.gif

Try posting on Amanda's thread "hyubers" she has more than 1 cam so she will know. She is busy today with her new colt but she will help when she can.

As far as I know you will only need one Dazzle? I only have one cam that goes to the TV and it runs from there to the PC. To my understanding, if you have more than one cam you should have a switcher box that switches from one cam to the other and then one cable that goes to the TV or PC dazzle. I hope I am explaining this right and it helps to anzwer your question

Last edited by a moderator:
hi sorry I'm late lol, yes you should only need one dazzle, like Hazel has said if you have more then one camera you will need a swticher board, but with just one cam you should be fine
default_smile.png

YAY I can't wait to watch your pretty girl
default_smile.png
I won't be able to watch next week as I will be leading a youth day camp in the bush LOL crazy I know
default_whistling.gif
but I will be back on board the week after
default_smile.png

If you have anymore questions regarding anything please ask
default_smile.png
throughout the lot of us we can usually get some form of answer through
default_smile.png

good luck with setting up the camera
default_smile.png
let us know how you go with marewatchers trying to think what to use next time I need it hehe

She is doing well!.....no more improvements on the milk bar!!!

I got the Dazzle, a switcher board and extra long length of camera wire.

workin on hookin it up tonight and having it viewing the pen/paddock tomorrow!

I realized that there is no way to have the cameras rotate from one view to another view (automatically) besides pressing a button on the switch board.......the people at Best Buy said that the Dazzle does not do it either.....would have been nice to have it view from one camera for 10 seconds then switch on its own....but that is A LOT more green than I am willing to put forth right now!!!

Finally got it installed and Dazzle working. Hooked up camera to trial and error the program. Figured out how to put my phone number on bottom of screen.

now to get it on the net....

if I could stream it on Facebook (for free by the looks of it....).....would that be an option for many?

I would be using 'ustream'.....but i still need to work with hookup from computer to net....lol....doin that all tonight...lol

I guess computer needs to be on to do live stream.....

How exciting
default_smile.png
I can't wait to help you watch her. Facebook is fine with me but I know some of the other ladies don't do it.

Well done for getting it sorted so quickly!! Sadly I'm one of those who doesn't do facebook.

Well, now i have another question.....

If I do Marestare, which option do I choose to pay my fees???

in the process of putting up the cameras outside!!!

The minimal time on Marestare is 3 months, I didn't bother with Twitter or anything else this year as it is extra now.

Sometimes they get it up and running really fast I guess it depends on how busy they are.

So I went with marestare......already paid got setup of camera done. Just waiting on Marestare to do what they do best on their end!....

The name the camera will be under is 'The Mini Whinnie Ranch'

I didnt pay for extras. Just 3 months of watching!

i'm excited very much!....gonna go put camera in its place when hubby gets home so he can be of assisstance!.....

no info from marestare yet. I have done all on my end and am just waiting on their end!.....

impatiently waiting...lol

I will try your cam when I wake up, it will be in 7 hours so what time will it be there?

I will try your cam when I wake up, it will be in 7 hours so what time will it be there?
Your post time stamped at 3:19 for me, so here it'll be just after 10pm (I'm in Montana). [so, a couple hours earlier in NC where the OP is located.]

Latest posts

Back