Mini horse trailer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 4x6 custom made mini trailer made by Eclipes.

Its 4ft tall 4ft wide and 6ft long.

I can haul 1 bigger mini or 2 really small ones.

Its really nice for anything local and perfect for my 34" and under horses.

I would really love something small, just for hauling one, maybe two. We have a 16' stock trailer, and it's just overkill when I take one somewhere. I have one mini donkey who goes on outings for a church, and I have a mini gelding I take trick or treating every halloween, and just last weekend helped me bell ring for the salvation army. One or both of them also goes to visit our local nursing home. It would be SO nice to just "stick 'em in the back seat" so to speak....I may have to check out that truck box one someone posted....but jeez, you use a big ramp to get 'em up there or what??

We had an old mini van that worked the bes to be honest! We would just lay down bunk plastic, pull out the seats, and Cloudy would load right up through the sliding door. I'd ride shotgun and hold him, hubby would drive, and he would ride with his head between the bucket seats up front looking out the windshield. No, it probably wasn't the safest if we ever got into an accident, but, Cloudy is well trained to stand, respect space, etc, so we never had a single issue with him acting up, etc. Was a ton of fun to take through drive throughs, brought a TON of smiles to McDonalds workers.

We did have one "issue" once after a show. I fell asleep while holding him, and hugged his face apparently in my sleep. Hubby said his face had the biggest buggy "Uh, get her off of me" eyes ever.

I have a 4x6 custom made mini trailer made by Eclipes.

Its 4ft tall 4ft wide and 6ft long.

I can haul 1 bigger mini or 2 really small ones.

Its really nice for anything local and perfect for my 34" and under horses.
I'm very interested in seeing what this looks like! How heavy is it? I might be in the market for a really lightweight trailer for 1-2 minis max and custom might be the way I have to go.

We have a Hart all aluminum miniature. Love it. Bumper pull. 6' so no head bumping. 8 horse. 18 foot. Pulls like a dream. It's about 12+ years old now and I really don't see us ever changing. We had several mini trailers before this one.

I was taking a picture of the sunrise this morning and you can see it a little bit.

P1010002 (3) crop.jpg

I'm very interested in seeing what this looks like! How heavy is it? I might be in the market for a really lightweight trailer for 1-2 minis max and custom might be the way I have to go.
Ill get some pics and post Thursday for ya!

I get everyone turning heads once they see it cause its soooo tiny and cute!

However its so short in height, and so light that I cant get in it unless its hooked to the truck or it will tip back and its only 4ft tall. BUT a rake can reach the front so cleaning it is super simple and it only takes minutes to spray/wash it all out.

Horses do awesome in it cause its safe and secure in size for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a Hyundi Tucson, probably should have checked to be sure it could haul a mini trailer. I am also looking for a 1 or two B size mini one. I love the pix of everyones trailers, great ideas, especially the van.

Latest posts

Back