MINI HORSE AUCTION

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob r

Reaction score
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED, THERE WILL BE AN AUCTION

IN CHICKASHA,OKLA THIS COMING SAT. AT 1PM. AT THE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS. THERE WILL SOME GOOD SHOW QUALITY STOCK THERE THAT WILL SELL! HOPY YOU CAN MAKE IT.

Bob and Vicky,

I've been counting the days for this auction!! This is the auction where we bought V & L's 3T Midnite Delite who went Champion of Champions at a show last year and has done quite well in color an liberty!! Then I visited your farm last year and bought Rocking M 3T Lady Oreo who is 3rd in halter in area V right now!!! Can't wait to see what you're bringing this year.

Lynda
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Me Too!!! I am going.. REO...If you want to go, you can go with me!!
aktion033.gif

THANKS LYNDA AND ALL, WE ARE BRINGING 3 NICE COLTS THAT ARE READY TO GO IN THE SHOW RING AND SOME NICE FILLIES ALSO. WE CAN'T SHOW BUT A COUPLE OURSELVES SO WE WOULD RATHER HAVE OTHER PEOPLE SHOW THEM.

WE LOVE SEEING THEM IN THE RING,IN FACT JEFF AND DARLA BROOKS BOUGHT A COLT AND FILLY IN THE LAST AUCTION AND HAVE WON MANY MANY AWARDS WITH THEM. THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY JUST TOOK THE COLT TO "TIM"

TO BE SHOWN THE REST OF THE YEAR AND HE WAS AMAZED THEY BOUGHT THAT NICE OF A COLT IN AN AUCTION.

SEE YA THERE

There are some awesome looking horses pictured for that sale! DROOL! wish i were closer! jennifer
saludando.gif

I can't make it there! Too busy clipping horses for the Central Championship Show! Wish I knew if there were going to be any under 30" mares in the sale....

Tee hee! Hubby and I might be going so maybe I'll see you there!
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back